Count Auto Pro Touch Numbering Machine with 1 Pneumatic Head
|Manufacturer Part Number||APT1|
|Included Supplies & Accessories||1 Numbering Head|
1 Perforating Wheel [18 Tooth]
1 Scoring Wheel
3 Red Inks
3 Black Inks
|Power Voltage||110V, 50/60Hz|
|Speed||Numbering: 8,500 Sheets / Hour|
Perforating & Scoring: 12,000 Sheets / Hour
|Dimensions||47" W x 27" D x 17" H|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||1 Year Mechanical, 90 Day Numbering Head, 5 Year Microprocessor|
|Sheet Size||Minimum: 3" x 5"|
Maximum: 18" x 20"
|Capacity*||Maximum: 16 lb. / 16 Point|
|Numbers||1 through 9999999|
|Impression Size||3/16 x 3/32|
|Automatic Number Rotation||Yes|
|Shipping Weight (lbs)||250|
|Shipping Information||This item ships via Truck (Common Carrier). It is the responsibility of the Consignee (receiver) to remove the product from the truck. If you do not have a loading dock or any other means to lift the freight off the truck and/or you need assistance bringing the product inside of your location please call (866) 537-2244. Click here for full details.|
The Count Auto-Pro Touch offers a compact, fast, easy to use machine that does Numbering, Perforating and Scoring, it provides flexibility for a wide range of applications. It's ideal for shops doing a multitude of jobs and who require automatic feeding. This bottom feed friction fed 18" wide unit is designed to do high-quality numbering, perforating, and scoring and optional micro-perfing and is easily operated by anyone in your shop.
The Auto-Pro Touch offers a new touch screen that makes setups fast and easy. Based on the popular AutoPro Plus, the new touch screen is icon based making set ups fast and easy. The sleek design and takes up little space on your counter-top and is also offered with an optional machine stand.
- User friendly, icon based touch screen microprocessor controller guides you through set-ups step-by-step.
- The self-fanning automatic bottom feeder has been engineered for continuous loading without stopping for maximum production, and because it is bottom fed, any job that has to be run back through the machine a second time will maintain the proper number sequence.
- The feed rails offer micro-lateral adjustment to keep the alignment of paper for a straight perf and score every time. The caliper paper adjustment is easily set to feed single sheets or multiple part carbonless, even on the open edge.
- The numbering system consists of one electronically fired numbering head, which is independently controlled by the microprocessor.
- Up to 20 numbering strikes per sheet can be accomplished, with number placement anywhere on the sheet, including the upper gripper edge. The standard numbering head is a 7 digit gothic, reverse with 5 repeat sequences, and has an adjustment to setting the amount of impact pressure on various types of stock.
- Crash print up through a 10 part carbonless form- other numbering styles and No letterwheels are available at additional cost.
- Perforating and scoring is accomplished on the main roller., before the numbering heads, for maximum control of the sheet.
- A variety of perf blade styles available, including a microperf blade for laser perforating.
Additional Options Available:
- Standard Or Heavy duty wheel set
- Electric or Pnuematic Drive heads
- Standard or Strike Perf
- Ink jet Attachment for Barcodes, Text, Counters, and Variable Data
- Machine Stand
- Choice of 3 standard perf styles 5, 9, or 12 Cuts per inch
- Choice of 3 Micro perf styles 96 teeth, 185 teeth or 185 teeth deep cut