Akiles CoilMac ECP 41 Plus Electric Spiral Binding Punch Machine
|Manufacturer Part Number||ECP41 PLUS|
|Suggested User||Large Office|
|Binding Style||Spiral Binding / Plastic Coil|
|Capacity: Punching||25 Sheets|
|Included Supplies & Accessories||Coil Crimper Pliers|
|Compatible Supplies & Accessories||Plastic Spiral Binding Coils|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||1 Year Limited|
|Punch & Bind Capability||Punching Only (Binding Manual)|
|Maximum Binding Edge||13"|
|Open Ended Punch||Yes (For edges up to 26")|
|Disengageable Pins||Yes, All 53 Pins are Disengageable|
|Pitch / Hole Pattern||Spiral Binding 4:1 (Standard)|
|Product Weight (lbs)||60|
|Shipping Weight (lbs)||60|
For a heavy duty spiral coil punching solution, consider the CoilMac ECP41 PLUS from Akiles and Binding101. This premium-made machine features a heavy duty motor and all-metal construction that will punch through up to 25 sheets of standard bond copy paper, creating slightly oval 4mm x 5mm holes for easier inserting of the coils. With this impressive punching capability, paper alignment guides, convenient foot pedal operation, and punch depth control, the ECP+ CoilMac can offer you a fast, convenient, easy,and professional coil binding solution. It comes with hand crimper pliers to finish your coils. Just pair with an electric coil inserting machine (with electric crimper), such as the Finish-@-Coil E1, for a completely electric punch-and-bind solution.
- Offers heavy duty electric punching through up to 25 sheets.
- Included crimper pliers.
- Foot pedal operation leaves both hands free to handle documents.
- 53 Fully disengageable punching pins for nearly any paper sizes.
- Punches oval 4mm x 5mm holes in 4:1 (0.248") spiral pitch for easier coil inserting.
- Depth margin control for various paper depths for different coil sizes.
- Side margin control for perfectly centered holes.