Number "3" Uncollated Bottom Avery Tabs (25/bag) Item#10LTIND3B
• Uncollated Tabs (Each Bag Only Contains 1 Number)
• Numbered Tabs (Printed 2-Sides, Tumbled)
• 1/10th Cut Tab Size
• Letter Size
• Clear Mylar Reinforced Tabs
• Helvetica Bold Text
• 80# White Index
• 25 Tab Sheets / Bag
|Quantity||25 Tabs / Bag|
|Tab Cut||1/10th Cut|
|Tab Printing Side(s)||Two-Sided (Tumble Format)|
|Body Printing||Recycled Logo on Back of Sheet|
|Tab Extension||1/2" Standard Tab Extension|
|Number of Holes||No Holes [Unpunched]|
Avery style legal tab dividers are the most popular pre-printed index tab option on the market. They feature bold, easy-to-read printing, reinforced index extensions for durability, and are printed on an unpunched, bright white 80# index paper stock. These particular tabs are letter size, perfect for the most common ring binders, briefs, and more. The tabs are on the bottom, making them perfect for top-binding so they flip up. The edge is not punched, leaving them more versatile so you can customize the binding for 2-hole punch, coil-punch, prong fasteners, or any other punch pattern you need. There are 25 tabs total per bag.
Here are some key features of these indexes that make them a popular choice for businesses and offices of many kinds:
- Uncollated Tabs - Uncollated is a term that means the tabs are not sold in a pack of consecutive numbers but, instead, are sold in packs of a single number. For instance, you can buy a pack of uncollated number tabs in a "1", or in a "12", etc. They are bagged with 25 tab sheets, and are located in the proper positioning for collating at a a later time. That means that number 1 tabs are always in position 1, number 5 tabs are always in position 5, etc.
- Pre-Printed - These index dividers are pre-printed with numbers, making them versatile for any use you see fit. Both sides of the tabs are printed in tumble format
- Easy to Read Text - Tabs are printed in a black Helvetica Bold font and are easy to read.
- Durable - These durable index tabs are made from 80# index paper stock, and feature a reinforced/laminated tab extension in a clear Mylar.
- Not Punched - Unpunched tabs are more versatile, so you can punch or bind them any way you need.