"W" Bottom Letter Avery Style Tabs [Letter Size] (25/bag)
• Uncollated Tabs Sets (Each Bag Only Contains 1 Letter)
• Lettered Tabs (Printed 2-Sides, Tumbled)
• 1/10th Cut Tab Size
• Letter Size
• Clear Mylar Reinforced Tabs
• Helvetica Bold Text
• 80# White Index
• 25 Tab Sheets / Bag
|Quantity||25 Tabs / Bag|
|Tab Cut||1/10th Cut|
|Tab Printing Side(s)||Two-Sided (Tumble Format)|
|Body Printing||Recycled Logo on Back of Sheet Upper Right Corner 1/4" Diameter, Gray Ink|
|Tab Extension||1/2" Standard Tab Extension|
|Number of Holes||No Holes [Unpunched]|
Quickly, conveniently, and inexpensively keep your files organized with these bottom tab dividers. Printed on two-sides with alphabet letters, these tabs are uncollated and sold individually by-the-number. Only need letters A, C, and Z? No problem! Each are sold in a bag of 25 sheets. Made from a sturdy 80# white index stock, these legal Avery dividers also feature a clear mylar coating on the tab extension; this laminate addition makes them even more durable and tear-resistant. They are not punched, which leaves them versatile for use with any kind of document filing system your business utilizes: ring binders, coil bindings, fasteners, or anything else.
Some of the features that make lettered tabs great for filing include:
- Uncollated Tabs - Uncollated is a term that means the tabs are not sold in a pack of consecutive letters but, instead, are sold in packs of a single character. For instance, you can buy a pack of uncollated letter tabs in a "F", or in a "X", etc. They are bagged with 25 tab sheets, and are located in the proper positioning for collating at a a later time. That means that letter A tabs are always in position 1, letter B tabs are always in position 2, etc.
- 1/10 Cut - They are 1/10th cut, which means that positioning starts over after each 10 tabs. So A through J are in positions 1 through 10, K through T are in positions 1 through 10, and U through Z are in positions 1 through 6.
- Pre-Printed - These index dividers are pre-printed with English alphabet letters, making them versatile for any use you see fit. Both sides of the tabs are printed in tumble format
- Easy to Read - A black Helvetica Bold font is used, making them easy to read.
- Durable - Made from 80# index paper stock and featuring a reinforced/laminated extension in a clear Mylar.
- Not Punched - Unpunched tabs are more versatile, so you can punch or bind them any way you need.