Traco TISA 600 24" Automatic Bag Sealer Item#04TMTISA600
The TISA line of SuperSeal™ automatic bag sealers by Traco™ Manufacturing offer a tabletop solution for larger shrink wrapping needs. They are activated with a foot pedal, leaving both of your hands free to handle the items and allowing for greater productivity. The TISA automatic tabletop shrink machines are perfect for on-demand markets as well as shipping and packaging for any number of industries. They are equipped with an electric timer and come in either a 18" (model TISA 450) or 24" (model TISA 600). Consistent seals are maintained automatically, preventing the hassle of adjusting the settings for jobs that carry over multiple days. Traco has manufactured these shrink machines for durability and continuous shrink wrap bag sealing. When you buy the Traco™ TISA automatic bag sealer online, you are getting an industrial machine that can handle shrink films up to 15 mil thick. Easy to use, the TISA sealers require just three steps to create a professionally sealed bag.
|Manufacturer Part Number||TISA GRP|
|Operating Method||Automatic or Manual [Features Settings for Both]|
|Included Supplies & Accessories||Foot Pedal|
|Power Voltage||18 Inch: 600 W]
24 Inch: 800 W
|Speed||Pressure Time from 1-8 Seconds [Depending on Material]
Heat Seal Time from 0.2-0.3 Seconds
|Dimensions||18 Inch: 20.9" x 14.2" x 7.9"
24 Inch: 26.8" x 14.2" x 7.9"
|Product Type||Bag Sealers|
|Shipping Weight (lbs)||50|
The TISA Automatic Bag Sealers by Traco Manufacturing offer SuperSeal shrink wrap bag sealing with a foot pedal for automatic action and sealing on-demand. These tabletop automatic bag sealing machines have been designed for continuous sealing of shrink wrap bags. These shrink wrap bag sealers can seal shrink materials up to 15 mil thick. Equipped with an electric timer and an electromagnet, these automatic sealers are controlled by a plug-in transistorized circuit board. Once the correct settings have been established, consistent seals will be maintained automatically, so you don't have to keep re-adjusting the machine for repeat jobs.
The Traco TISA series are available in 12 or 24" lengths. The manufacturer's replacement kit includes 2 heating elements and a fuse. These automatic sealers come with an electric foot switch and worktable.
Multiple Operation Modes:
- Automatic Operation - For automatic operation, set the control on auto. Adjust the sealing time (heating time), congealing time (cooling time), and recycle time (automatic operation of jaws). Insert material to be sealed and when jaw opens, remove sealed material.
- Manual Operation - For manual operation, set the control to manual. Insert the material to be sealed. Press down on the foot switch to activate the sealing bar.
Easy 3-Step Operation:
- Turn on your machine and set the recycle (for automatic sealing), sealing (heating tiem) and congealing (cooling time) settings according to your application. We recommend you test several settings on scrap material before beginning the job to ensure your ideal finished look.
- Place your material, with the items inside, between the open seal jaws.
- If using automatic setting, wait for the jaws to close and re-open to pull out your material. If using manual setting, press the foot pedal once to close the jaws over your material and start the sealing process (you do not need to hold down the foot pedal).