Thermal Binding for Universities
View As List Grid
- Can produce your own fully-customized soft cover book in-house quickly and inexpensively, without compromising quality.
- Plain white wrap-around cover that arrives to you pre-formed and ready-to-print using your own printer or copier.
- Made of an 80 lb. glossy white coverstock (210 gsm) that helps your colors and printed design pop, making it look like it was printed by a professional print shop.
- Made for letter size 8 1/2" wide by 11" high documents.
Starting at: $95.49
- Can bring the strength and ease of Coverbind binding to any presentation covers of your choice.
- Creates endless opportunities for you.
- Measure 10.25" long and are built for letter size 8 1/2" x 11" portrait documents.
- Simple, fast, and effective way to get the unheard of Coverbind strength-of-bind, with any cover stock your company uses.
Starting at: $26.99
- Made of a premium 100 lb. textured linen.
- Stocked in a clean navy blue linen.
- Feature a 5 3/8" wide and 3 9/16" high cutout window on the front.
- Manufactured for 8 1/2" wide by 11" high letter size documents (portrait orientation).
Starting at: $28.09
- Can print custom thermal binding covers in-house using your regular printer or copier, and bind them with any of the Coverbind thermal binding machines.
- Back cover is already attached to the spine, which creates a wrap-around binding cover.
- Can produce the highest quality soft cover bound documents for any occasion.
- Included 20 spine/back cover sets, and 20 front covers for printing.
Starting at: $34.99