Thermal Binding for Universities
View As List Grid
- Can produce your own fully-customized soft cover book in-house quickly and inexpensively, without compromising quality.
- Plain white wrap-around cover that arrives to you pre-formed and ready-to-print using your own printer or copier.
- Made of an 80 lb. glossy white coverstock (210 gsm) that helps your colors and printed design pop, making it look like it was printed by a professional print shop.
- Made for letter size 8 1/2" wide by 11" high documents.
Starting at: $54.59
- System Capacity (Between Dividers): Up to a 2" Thick Spine
- Cycle Speed: 1 Minute / Binding Cycle
- Speed: 15 Documents / Minute
- Approximate Annual Volume: Less than 2,000 Documents per Year
- Can print custom thermal binding covers in-house using your regular printer or copier, and bind them with any of the Coverbind thermal binding machines.
- Back cover is already attached to the spine, which creates a wrap-around binding cover.
- Can produce the highest quality soft cover bound documents for any occasion.
- Included 20 spine/back cover sets, and 20 front covers for printing.
Starting at: $35.00
- System Capacity (Between Dividers): Up to a 5/8" Thick Spine
- FastStart instant warm-up
- Speed: 1 Document per Second
- Approximate Annual Volume: Between 2,000 to 5,000 Documents per Year