View As List Grid
- Sizes: 28", 40", 52", 64", 76", 100"
- Curved aluminum top to protect your fingers
- Non-slip rubber bottom
- Made of solid aluminum alloy
Starting at: $96.19
- Specially designed to cut through multiple sheets (number depending on material) at a time with little effort and with minimum die depreciation.
- Interchangeable die system for your various jobs.
- Cut through materials including: PVC, polyester, leather, paper, polypropylene, and more.
- Capacity: 0.4" Thick Material
- Choose from Model 533 13-3/8", Model 534 18", or Model 560 13-3/8"
- Cutting capacity: from 15 to 25 sheets
- German-engineered Solingen steel blade is self-sharpening, offering a perfectly square cut for longer than other cutters on the market without manual sharpening.
- Spring system hold the blade in place wherever it is left
Starting at: $112.94
- Operating Method: Manual
- Cutting Width: 15" or 18"
- Cutter Capacity: 36 Sheets
- Perforating: 6 Sheets
Starting at: $96.94
- Sizes: 19 - 50"
- Offers professional trimming
- Ideal for medium-volume daily use
- Cuts paper, vinyl, laminate, tissue, and boards up to 2mm thick
Starting at: $162.00
- Choose from Model 842 16-7/8" with 200 sheet capacity, Model 846 16-7/8" with 500 sheet capacity, or Model 848 18-5/8" with 700 Sheet Capacity
- Safety features: Front & Rear Safety Shield, Blade Immobile Unless Shields Lowered
- Professional-grade ream cutters are great for any office or studio
- Effortlessly cuts through large stacks of paper
Starting at: $1,150.45
- Sizes: 15" or 18"
- Paper Stopper Guide: With its built-in magnetic strip and locking screw, the paper stopper guide will stay in place after many continuous cuts.
- Extra Wide Metal Table with Grid Ruler: Durable metal table with easy to read ruler guides guarantee a fast & precise alignment.
- Premium Stainless Steel Knife: Refined anti-rust coating. Convex edge, for a more efficient cut.
Starting at: $88.09
- Size: 18" or 36"
- Capacity: About 15 sheets (2mm)
- Self-sharpening durable tungsten steel blades
- Cuts various materials: Paper, Newsprint, Thin Cardboard, Laminate Films, Vellum, Aluminum Foil, Thin Vinyl, Thin Poly, & More
Starting at: $522.69