EBA Multicut Model 10/710, & 720 Replacement Blades
- Blade Type: Standard Inlay Blades (INL)
- Compatible Equipment: EBA Multicut Model 10/710 or 720 cutting machine
- Blade Material: 50% High Alloy Steel / 50% Standard Grade Steel
- Exceeds OEM factory specifications and officially Diamond Cut® for extreme precision and longevity
- Free Shipping $75+
|Manufacturer||Jayhawk Plastics, Inc.|
|Manufacturer Part Number||37790|
|Size||34.252 x 4.094 x 0.394|
|Compatible Equipment||EBA Multicut 10/710
EBA Multicut 10/720
|Blade Holes||12 Holes|
|Blade Hole Details||M10|
If your EBA Multicut Model 10/710 or 720 cutting machine needs a replacement knife, then look no further. We offer EBA Multicut cutter replacement blades for these cutters in two different manufacturing blends. Option one is a standard inlay steel (INL) blade that is made of a 50/50 blend of high alloy steel and standard grade steel, which offers the ideal combination of both strength and price. Option two is a high speed steel (HSS) blade that is made of a 50/50 blend of high speed steel (with 18% tungsten) and standard grade steel, for unmatched wear-resistance and longevity. Both blades are premium Diamond Cut® replacement blades, which are built to exceed OEM (original equipment manufacturer) specifications. They measure 34.252" x 4.094" x 0.394" and have 12 M10 holes*.
EBA Multicut cutters offer high-demand cutting for print shops, publishers, and more. To ensure you are producing the best quality products, it is important to ensure the blade in your EBA Multicut cutter is extremely sharp. A dull blade will not only diminish the quality-of-cut, creating a rough or non-square finish, but will also cause undue wear to your machine as it forces the dull blade through the stack. Our Diamond Cut® cutter knives offer an inexpensive way to keep your cutter investment protected and to produce the highest quality finished output.
* Blades are built to our most recent knowledge of OEM specifications, however, from time to time cutter manufacturers may change the specifications of their cutters, while keeping the same model name and number. For this reason, it is important to always compare the measurements of your current blade to the measurements listed here, allowing for the wear-down factor of your current blade. If you need help confirming if these are the correct blades for your machine, then please call us at (866)537-2244 so we can help.
Frequent Asked Questions
We offer a huge selection of replacement paper cutter knives that are not listed directly on our website. Just give us a call at (866)537-2244 and have your current cutter manufacturer, model name, model number, and blade specifications (dimensions, material, holes/slots) handy so we can find you exactly what you need.