Line Gauges, Typographic Rulers, & Straight Edges for Print Shops
View As List Grid
- Popular measuring and reference tool for printing companies, pressrooms, and artists.
- Made of a flexible, but durable and corrosion-resistant stainless steel.
- Has a rounded bottom edge.
- Mushroom-shaped top edge that features a hole.
Starting at: $0.00
- Made from high quality stainless steel.
- Feature engraved graduations and markings for long-lasting accuracy and easy identification.
- Corrosion-resistant to withstand harsh working environments and can be purchased in a wide variety of popular styles, lengths, and markings including points, picas, inches, agate and metric.
- Accurate measurements are close at hand.
- Made of stainless steel.
- Feature engraved graduations and markings for improved accuracy, time and time again.
- Corrosion-resistant for durability and a long life.
- Size: 12", 18", 24" or 36"
Starting at: $11.50
- Made of staineless steel.
- Feature etched graduations and markings that ensure scale accuracy.
- Heavy duty and are built to last.
- Start and finish of the scales are indented from the ends, in both inch and metric scales.
Starting at: $7.25
- Material: Flexible Stainless Steel
- Inches Measurement Range: up to 12"
- PT. Measurement Range: (5pt: up to 174, 7pt : up to 124, 9pt : up to 96, 11pt : up to 80)
- Hanging Hole: Yes (1/4")