Line Gauges, Typographic Rulers, & Straight Edges for Print Shops
View As List Grid
- Popular measuring and reference tool for printing companies, pressrooms, and artists.
- Made of a flexible, but durable and corrosion-resistant stainless steel.
- Has a rounded bottom edge.
- Mushroom-shaped top edge that features a hole.
Starting at: $9.50
- Lightweight anodized aluminum frame.
- Embedded steel edge for lasting accuracy.
- Two full-length silicone grip cords to protect and clamp your materials.
- Feature steel cutting edges that reduce wear and offer extreme accuracy.
Starting at: $68.85
- Made of stainless steel.
- Feature engraved graduations and markings for improved accuracy, time and time again.
- Corrosion-resistant for durability and a long life.
- Size: 12", 18", 24" or 36"
Starting at: $11.50
- Made of staineless steel.
- Feature etched graduations and markings that ensure scale accuracy.
- Heavy duty and are built to last.
- Start and finish of the scales are indented from the ends, in both inch and metric scales.
Starting at: $7.25