Photo Finishing Tools & Supplies for Photo Studios
To create a professionally finished photo, whether for sale or display in a gallery, it is important to use the proper tools for precise finishing, cutting, and cleaning. Start by first trimming the edges of your photos with a precise photo cutter, such as handheld x-acto knives or rotary trimmers, or premium rotary trimmer machines. You can use these tools with straight edges and cutting mats that self-heal for a long life. Finish your photo with some dust-off or cleaning cloths to make sure the images are pristine and free of fingerprints.
Keencut Steel-Tip Straight Edge & Safety Ruler
- Lightweight anodized aluminum frame.
- Embedded steel edge for lasting accuracy.
- Two full-length silicone grip cords to protect and clamp your materials.
- Feature steel cutting edges that reduce wear and offer extreme accuracy.
Starting At:$0.00Choose Below
- Free Shipping $75+
We want to give you $10.
Sign up for Exclusive Email Offers
Success! You're now on the list. You'll start receiving Exclusive Email Offers shortly.
Please copy and use promo code KLEMAILQ121 in your cart.*
* Offer valid once per customer on orders of $50 or more
$10 OFF your first order of $50 or more