Photo Finishing Tools & Supplies for Photo Studios
View As List Grid
- Features a soft grip rubber barrel for comfort in your hands.
- Built to cut through materials such as paper, plastic, balsa, thin metal, cloth, film and acetate.
- Carbon steel blade for a reliable cut every time.
- 4 3/4" Long
- Lightweight anodized aluminum frame.
- Embedded steel edge for lasting accuracy.
- Two full-length silicone grip cords to protect and clamp your materials.
- Feature steel cutting edges that reduce wear and offer extreme accuracy.
Starting at: $140.00
- Sizes: 44", 64", 84", 104", 124"
- Capacity: 0.4" (10mm)
- Cuts flexible and rigid materials
- Exceptional accuracy to 0.04"
Starting at: $499.50
- 4" wide roller
- Synthetic rubber (80 durometer) brayer
- Comfortable plastic handle
- Easy-to-clean with soap and water