View As List Grid
- Easy, fast, fun, and affordable method of binding materials that may require frequent editing
- Simply snap closed, securing your application in a tight grip.
- Made of steel with an attractive nickel plated silver color.
- Ring Size: 3/4" - 3"
Starting at: $16.29
- Feature a snap lock closure that is secure once bound, but easy to un-bind by hand; simply pull the pegged side of the ring out of the hole to open the ring, or snap it in to close it.
- Popular solution for at-home crafters making scrapbooks or photo swatches, as well as small businesses binding presentations, or even as small fabric swatches for samples.
- Binder Ring Size: 1/2", 11/16" or 7/8"
- Color: White & Black
Starting at: $13.89
- 3/16" Post Diameter; 7/16" Head Diameter
- Length: 1/8" - 5"
- Head Style: 1 Side Slotted (Flat Head) / 1 Side Smooth
- Made of a strong aluminum metal that won't scratch or chip
Starting at: $29.59
- Punches through up to 40 sheets of 20 lb. bond paper
- Padded handle cushions hands for easier punching of stacks of paper
- Pre-set to punch 9/32" diameter holes to fit a standard 3-ring binder
- Adjustable ruled paper guide