View As List Grid
- Constructed of a heat-shrinkable plastic material, made from Polyolefin.
- Most commonly used in the commercial printing and packaging industries for retail, food packaging, industrial packaging and more.
- Often also used for smaller organizations like churches and schools who periodically make baskets or other crafts.
- Custom printed shrink wrap is also available by special order to act as a marketing tool.
Starting at: $157.79
- Very strong & flexible
- Shrinks at lower temperatures
- Excellent clarity
- Less expensive option and, although it does emit a smell when heated, it does a great job of shrink around oddly shaped items.
Starting at: $103.49
- Offer a compact and fast solution for shrink wrapping and bag sealing applications.
- Feature a heated bar that will seal and cut your shrink wrap rolls simultaneously.
- Require no warm-up time.
- Included Supplies & Accessories: 2-Speed Heat Gun and 500' Roll of Shrink Film [Centerfold, 75 Gauge]
Starting at: $367.89