View As List Grid
- Constructed of a heat-shrinkable plastic material, made from Polyolefin.
- Most commonly used in the commercial printing and packaging industries for retail, food packaging, industrial packaging and more.
- Often also used for smaller organizations like churches and schools who periodically make baskets or other crafts.
- Custom printed shrink wrap is also available by special order to act as a marketing tool.
Starting at: $160.29
- Very strong & flexible
- Shrinks at lower temperatures
- Excellent clarity
- Less expensive option and, although it does emit a smell when heated, it does a great job of shrink around oddly shaped items.
Starting at: $100.19