If you have a Polar Heidelberg paper cutting machine and are looking for the best place to buy replacement paper cutter blades and cutting sticks, then Binding101.com is the place to buy. We stock a huge variety of cutting knives for various Polar cutters, including the Polar 55, 58, 71, 76, 82, and many more! PLUS if you don't see your exact cutter model listed, don't worry - we can get the exact replacement blade you need for ANY Polar Heidelberg paper cutter, old or new.
Polar cutting blades you can buy online
• Polar Heidelberg 82EL Replacement Blades
• Polar Heidelberg 80HY Replacement Blades
• Polar Heidelberg 55EL Replacement Blades
• Polar Heidelberg 71 Replacement Blades
• Polar Heidelberg 2CE Replacement Blades
• Polar Heidelberg 75 Replacement Blades
• Polar Heidelberg 76EL Replacement Blades
• Polar Heidelberg 78 NMW Replacement Blades
• Polar Heidelberg 58EL Replacement Blades
• Polar Heidelberg 78/80 Replacement Blades
• Polar Heidelberg 66E Replacement Blades
Polar cutting blades you can special order - call (866) 537-2244 with blade specs
• ANY Polar Heidelberg model cutter, old or new
• ANY custom blade for ANY paper cutting machine
Why these are the best Polar cutting blades
At Binding101, we partner with the premium cutting knife manufacturer in the world, making the highest quality and longest lasting blades on the market, without charging an arm and a leg. How do we ensure the highest quality cutting blades? All of our cutting knives are "Diamond Cut"; the Diamond cut blade process produces knives that actually exceed the original manufacturer's specifications for quality, meaning our blades are better than the OEM and will last longer, delaying the need for replacements.
Polar cutting blade grades of steel
Replacement Polar blades are available in a few different grades of steel for you to choose from, including standard inlay (INL), high speed steel (HSS), and select options in an high carbon/high chrome (HCHC) option.
- • Standard Inlay Blades: Made of a bi-metallic composition with one part specialty high alloy tool steel and one part standard grade steel. A special INL fusion process bonds these two steel grades together to produce a high quality blade, at an affordable price point.
• High Speed, High Steel Blades: Made of a bi-metallic composition with 18% tungsten, high speed steel, and one part standard grade steel. The HSS fusion process creates an extremely wear-resistant knife that offers a three to five times longer knife life than conventional blades.
• High Carbon, High Chrome Blades: These blades are made of solid D2 tool steel. These thouroughly hardened knives have extremely high wear-resistant properties. HCHC blades are used solely in bed knives for three-knife trimmers.
When paired with our Blade Saver premium cutting sticks, your blade life will be longer, and your cuts more precise, when you buy replacement blades for your Polar paper cutter online at Binding101.com
About the Author • Mallory Morsa is the product expert and content specialist at Binding101, and has been a valued team member since 2008. She started her career here in customer service, moved onto sales supervisor, product management, and then onto content. She takes a hands-on approach to products, and truly gets to know how every item works before she writes about them, with a goal to give you all of the honest information you need to make a confident buying decision. She has a bachelor's degree with a focus on management and marketing, and has been a writer, photographer, and videographer for many years. In her free time, she loves to read by the pool, volunteer at the local animal shelter in the kitten nursery, and snuggle her three furbabies while she binge watches Netflix.