If you're looking for an easy and cheap business card cutter for your home office, consider the Cardmate! Our most popular card slitter available, this small tabletop machine is affordable for small businesses of all kinds, including those that work from home. It is compact, but functional, and can being the affordability and convenience of on-demand business card making into your own hands.
Specs & Features:
- • Starting Sheet Size: Letter 8 ½" x 11"
• Finished Cut Size: 2 ½" x 3" Standard Business Cards
• Cards / Sheet: 10
• Cut Format: 10-Up
• Paper Stock: Max 110# Card Stock or Equivalent
• Bleed: No
• Speed: 60 Cards / Minute, depending on User
• Dimensions: 17" W x 11" D x 9" H
How to Use the Cardmate:
- • Design and print your business cards using the 10-up template.
• Place your sheet into the rear slot of the Cardmate and push the self-centering guides against the sheet.
• Crank the handle to pull the sheet through and perform the first cut.
• Recycle the two waste strips on the ends, and place one of your strips of cards into the front slot.
• Crank the handle again to pull your strip through and perform the next cut, turning that strip into 5 cards.
• Repeat for the 2nd strip of cards, recycle the waste, and you're done!
One thing to keep in mind, which was mentioned in the specs above, is that this small business card slitter is not ideal for full-bleed cards. This is because it does not create a waste strip between each individual card, so if you print to the end of your card with no white gap between each, it is possible that the ink may appear on the card next to it.
The Cardmate has a 5-star rating, and customers often send us comments such as, "great value buy", "great product, easy to use", and "on-demand cutting is perfect for our needs".
So if you have a small business or a home office and want to be able to cut your own business cards whenever you need them, consider buying the Cardmate manual business card slitter; the best card cutter for smaller offices and individuals.
About the Author • Mallory Morsa has been a part of Binding101 since 2008 and has experience in several departments within the company. She began in customer service and sales where she honed in her skills to provide the customer with professional, fast, and accurate information. Shortly after, she was promoted to sales supervisor and also took on the role of product expert, training the team on new products. Throughout this time, she also wrote content for the site, as well as contributed stock photography and videography. As the team grew, she moves to an official position as the content specialist and social media manager. Her skills in these variety of areas give her the unique expertise to not just create content for the web, but to create content for you, the customer. She has a Bachelor's degree in business management and marketing, was on the Dean's List each year, and graduated Summa Cum Laude. In her free time, Mallory's favorite things to do include volunteering at the animal shelter by bottle feeding neonatal kittens, reading at the park, cooking plant-based meals, playing board games, and binge streaming TV shows with her 3 furbabies and family beside her.