Polar E Series Laminators (Many Sizes)
- Capable of Cold Laminating
- Capable of Mounting up to 1/2" Thick Boards
- 3 Feet / Minute Maximum Speed
- Choose from either a 25", 38", or 55" wide models
• Capable of Mounting up to 1/2" Thick Boards
• Fixed Speed Settings
• 3" Core Films
• 3 Feet / Minute Maximum Speed
|Manufacturer Part Number||04POLARE GRP|
|Included Supplies & Accessories||Foot Pedal|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||1 Year Limited|
|Country of Manufacture||USA|
|Digital Laminating (Low-Temp)||No|
|Speed||3' / Min (feet per minute)|
|Maximum Mil Thickness||10 Mil|
|Maximum Width||Choose from 25", 38", or 55" Widths|
|Core Size||3" Core|
|Capable of Mounting||Yes|
|Maximum Mounting Thickness||1/2" Boards|
|Capable of Foiling||No|
|Shipping Information||This item ships via Truck (Common Carrier). It is the responsibility of the Consignee (receiver) to remove the product from the truck. If you do not have a loading dock or any other means to lift the freight off the truck and/or you need assistance bringing the product inside of your location please call (866) 537-2244.Click here for full details.|
The Polar E series of laminators is perfect for mounting and laminating photographs, inkjet prints and more. Perfect for the shop that has occasional laminating and mounting jobs that are being outsourced. Bring these projects in-house to control costs and delays in production times associated with outsourcing.
The Polar E series is available in 25", 38" or 55" wide sizes, they can run pressure sensitive mounting and laminating films, as well as pre-coated boards for ease of use. All are electric powered, designed to provide professional results. Easy to use, the exclusive media bar makes it simple for even just one person to mount large over-sized inkjet prints. The release liner rewind mechanism provides a take up for liners on laminating films, something that has not been available before in laminators of this class. An optional stand with castors is available making it simple to move the machine to a work area when needed but allowing it to be stored out of the way when not being used.
- • 3 Widths Available -Only buy what you need with 3 different width choices available: 25", 38", or 55".
• Mounting Capable -Will mount foam boards up to 1/2" thick.
• Roll Height Adjustment -Set the same roll height every time. It’s easy and ensures consistent, parallel roll pressure.
• Dual Operation -Operate with the switch or use the included foot pedal.
• Media Guide - Integrated media guide holds items in-position to laminate. To use, insert your print between the media guide and roll, and close to process.
• Take-Up -Automatically remove film liners while laminating. The takeup system is belt-driven. Just attach the film liner to the takeup and web to laminate.
• Rugged Motor -Runs at a speed of 3 feet per minute.
• Quality Rollers -High quality silicone rollers on smooth turning sealed bearings ensure even pressure from end-to-end.
• Durable Construction -Steel and aluminum construction that is built to last.