Phoenix 44 Wide Format Mounting Laminator - Discontinued
• Capable of Single-Side Laminating
• Capable of Mounting up to 1/4" Thick Boards
• Two Simple Speed & Heat Settings
• 3" Core Films
• 6" or 12" / Minute Maximum Speed
|Manufacturer Part Number||623770|
|Compatible Supplies & Accessories||Foam Boards, Pouch Boards, & Gator Boards up to 1/4" Thick|
Thermal and Cold Laminating Films with a 3" core
Phoenix 44 Stand with castors and storage shelves
|Power Voltage||110V, 20amp|
|Dimensions||56" x 16" x 12"|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||1 Year Limited|
|Digital Laminating (Low-Temp)||No|
|Speed||6" / min (Inches per Minute)|
12" / min (Inches per Minute)
|Adjustable Speed||Yes (2 Settings)|
|Heating Type||Silicon Roller|
|Warm-Up Time||30 Minutes|
|Maximum Mil Thickness||10 Mil|
|Temperature Range||0° - 300° F|
|Adjustable Temp||Yes (3 Settings: Cold, Roll [220°F], Pouch [300°F])|
|Core Size||3" Core|
|Capable of Mounting||Yes|
|Maximum Mounting Thickness||1/4" Boards|
|Capable of Foiling||No|
|Shipping Weight (lbs)||200|
|Product Weight (lbs)||200|
|Shipping Information||This item ships via Truck (Common Carrier). It is the responsibility of the Consignee (receiver) to remove the product from the truck. If you do not have a loading dock or any other means to lift the freight off the truck and/or you need assistance bringing the product inside of your location please call (866) 537-2244. Click here for full details.|
With the Phoenix 44 laminator, professional best-in-class mounted and laminated prints are easy to achieve. The simple controls are a key feature in the usability of this unit, making it simple for even novice users. Simply adjust the roll height for your board thickness by pulling out and spinning the side knob (labeled for various board thicknesses), set the side guides for the width of your board, choose either the "pouch" or "roll" speed, and choose either the turtle or rabbit speed settings -- the Phoenix will do the rest.
Phoenix 44 Features
- Simple Speed Control - 2 speed settings, indicated by a rabbit and turtle icon, make various applications easy. The rabbit is the standard setting for lamination, while the turtle is used for thicker applications that need to be exposed to heat longer. The turtle setting is 6 inches per minute, and the rabbit is 12 inches per minute.
- Simple Heat Settings - 2 heat settings, indicated by "pouch" or "roll", make the choice of temperature simple as well. A 3rd button lets you turn the heat off for cold laminating/mounting as well.
- Simple Roll Height Adjustment - Pull out the knob on the right side of the machine, rotate to the board thickness you're using, and press back in.
- Silicone Rollers - High-quality 4" silicone rollers offer consistent pressure and heat from end-to-end.
- Feed Guides - Offering accurate measurements for your various print sizes.
- Wide Format Applications - Handles prints up to 44" wide.
- Mounting Capabilities - Mount using boards up to 1/4" thick.
- Easy Webbing - Easy webbing idle bar and dispensing bar with tension control.
- Minimal Setup - Intuitive operation and easy to use right out of the box.
- Rugged Construction - Metal frame and quality rollers ensure superior durability and performance.
- Clear Safety Shield - Prevents injury by blocking the roller entrance, while providing a clear view.