Phoenix 44” Pouch Board Laminator with Stand and Boards
This Phoenix 44" Pouch Board Laminator Starter Kit includes a box of 25" x 37" MountCor gloss pouch boards, a box of 25" x 37" MountCor mount boards, a box of 18.5" x 24.5" film pouches, and a stand. Simple, affordable, and efficient mounting and laminating has never been more attainable with this Phoenix 44 Pouch Board Laminator Starter Kit.
|Manufacturer Part Number||623770 KIT|
|Included Supplies & Accessories||Stand|
MountCor Gloss 25x37 Pouch Boards (10pcs)
MountCor 25x37 Mount Boards (10pcs)
18.5”x24.5” Gloss Film pouches (25 pcs)
|Power Voltage||110V, 20amp|
|Dimensions||56" x 16" x 12"|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||1 Year Limited|
|Digital Laminating (Low-Temp)||No|
|Speed||6" / min (Inches per Minute)|
12" / min (Inches per Minute)
|Adjustable Speed||Yes (2 Settings)|
|Heating Type||Silicon Roller|
|Maximum Mil Thickness||10 Mil|
|Temperature Range||0° - 300° F|
|Adjustable Temp||Yes (3 Settings: Cold, Roll [220°F], Pouch [300°F])|
|Core Size||3" Core|
|Capable of Mounting||Yes|
|Maximum Mounting Thickness||1/4" Boards|
|Capable of Foiling||No|
|Shipping Weight (lbs)||200|
|Product Weight (lbs)||200|
|Shipping Information||This item ships via Truck (Common Carrier). It is the responsibility of the Consignee (receiver) to remove the product from the truck. If you do not have a loading dock or any other means to lift the freight off the truck and/or you need assistance bringing the product inside of your location please call (866) 537-2244. Click here for full details.|
This Phoenix 44" Pouch Board Laminator Starter Kit includes a box of 25" x 37" MountCor gloss pouch boards, a box of 25" x 37" MountCor mount boards, a box of 18.5" x 24.5" film pouches, and a stand. This laminator has a robust design that uses a metal frame construction with high quality 4" diameter silicone rollers for professional results. Two speed and temperature settings allow for use with both thermal and cold applications, laminating all medias with a 3" core, and mounting on boards up to 1/4" thick. It is also capable of single sided roll lamination. The roll height is easily adjusted with a knob, labeled for various board thicknesses. Ideal for professional users of all kinds, the Phoenix 44 laminator works great for signs, posters, floor and counter displays, and so much more. Just set the paper guide, set the roll height, choose the speed and heat, ad the Phoenix 44 will do the rest. Simple, affordable, and efficient mounting and laminating has never been more attainable.
The heavy duty MountCor boards resist bowing, pouch films feature Digikote optically clear finish, and the heavy-duty integrated stand is built with two storage shelves and locking wheels.
Phoenix 44 Features
- Simple Speed Control - 2 speed settings, indicated by a rabbit and turtle icon, make various applications easy. The rabbit is the standard setting for lamination, while the turtle is used for thicker applications that need to be exposed to heat longer. The turtle setting is 6 inches per minute, and the rabbit is 12 inches per minute.
- Simple Heat Settings - 2 heat settings, indicated by "pouch" or "roll", make the choice of temperature simple as well. A 3rd button lets you turn the heat off for cold laminating/mounting as well.
- Simple Roll Height Adjustment - Pull out the knob on the right side of the machine, rotate to the board thickness you're using, and press back in.
- Silicone Rollers - High-quality 4" silicone rollers offer consistent pressure and heat from end-to-end.
- Feed Guides - Offering accurate measurements for your various print sizes.
- Wide Format Applications - Handles prints up to 44" wide.
- Mounting Capabilities - Mount using boards up to 1/4" thick.
- Easy Webbing - Easy webbing idle bar and dispensing bar with tension control.
- Minimal Setup - Intuitive operation and easy to use right out of the box.
- Rugged Construction - Metal frame and quality rollers ensure superior durability and performance.
- Clear Safety Shield - Prevents injury by blocking the roller entrance, while providing a clear view.
- Two open storage shelves let you store your prints, films, and mounting boards for quick access.
- Castors for easy mobility.
- Castors for easy mobility while allowing for a stable lock-in place work surface.
- Constructed of welded steel for durability and strength.