Paper Padding for Print Shops
View As List Grid
- The thickness often being compared to a cereal box.
- Perfect for packaging applications, especially to prevent items from scratching during shipment, these kraft boards are made of completely recycled content.
- Color: Natural (Brown/Gray)
- Sizes: 8.5" x 11" - 26" x 38"
Starting at: $25.59
- Choose from quart or gallon containers
- Choose from white or red pad glue
- Made of water soluble, vinyl adhesive
- Non-toxic and emits no VOCs, so is safe for use in all industries
Starting at: $17.40
- Used as a convenient way to consistently measure how thick you want your paper pads to be before binding.
- Constructed of a solid wood handle and a chrome plated spade, these pad counters have been made for durability and are comfortable to handle, even for long periods of time.
- Size: 2", 4" or 5"
- Quantity: 1 Piece
Starting at: $18.75
- Specially manufactured to work perfectly with padding glue.
- Comfortable wooden handle and a two inch wide flat brush tip.
- Feature a hole in the handle for easy hanging, and are easily cleaned with soap and warm water.
- Widely used in print shops, schools, churches, real estate offices, binderies, and more.
- Easy Operation
- Large Capacity
- Self-Aligning Gravity Load
- Capacity: Approximately 8,000 Sheets (20 lb. bond paper)
- Capacity: 4,000 - 7,000 Sheets (20 lb. Bond)
- Can hold sheets up to 19.75" H x 17.75" x W x 24" D.
- Extra large tray allows for padding over-sized sheets of paper, and thick stacks at a time
- Requires no assembly or tools
- Economical, portable, easy-to-use table-top padding machine for low volume application.
- Weighing only 15 lbs.
- Easily be stored in a cabinet when not in use.
- Accommodate a stack of paper up to 5" high and 17-1/2" wide.
- Capacity: 11" High Stacks
- Two clamps and a clamping bar provide even pressure for consistent pad results
- Removable back helps you square your stack perfectly prior to lifting it out of the machine and applying the adhesive
- Simple and convenient
- Produces 600 pads per hour on average with a maximum machine speed 720 pads per hour.
- Production speeds are operator dependent.
- Variable speed control for use in thicker glue applications.
- Extra thick pads may require extra time for glue to set up before releasing.
- Single-person operated professional padding press
- Capacity: 30"
- Unique centered spinning point
- Locking door latches keeping the doors from inadvertently opening
- High-capacity padder capable of padding stacks as thick as 31" and as wide as 23-1/2".
- Patented design eliminates the typical mess associated with pad production.
- . Multiple shelves make storing and accessing your padding supplies easy.
- Capacity: Approximately 17,200 Sheets (20 lb. bond paper)