Heat Activated Boards
View As List Grid
- Made of a general purpose foam core with clay coated facings
- Create a premium mount when paired with your mounting-capable roll laminator
- Board Thickness: 3/16"
- Sizes: 20" x 30" through 48" x 96"
Starting at: $13.99
- 1/8" thick b-flute white i-Board paper boards
- Low-temp pH-neutral permanent JHA recyclable acid-free adhesive on 1-side
- Cuts crisp & clean, easily
- Compare to 1/8" foam core boards
Starting at: $223.59
- 3/16" thick Gator foam board
- Features an adhesive that is specially formulated to activate when heat is applied.
- Durable option that is much more resistant to dents.
- Surface is made of hard Luxcell with a lightweight polystyrene core making them easy to transport.
Starting at: $815.19
- Thickness: 30 Mil
- Material: Paperboard
- Combines a mounting board and lamination sheet to mount/laminate in one step
- Qty/Box: 25 / Box
Starting at: $100.29