Heat Activated Boards
View As List Grid
- Made of a general purpose foam core with clay coated facings
- Create a premium mount when paired with your mounting-capable roll laminator
- Board Thickness: 3/16"
- Sizes: 20" x 30" through 48" x 96"
Starting at: $179.39
- 3/16" thick Gator foam board
- Features an adhesive that is specially formulated to activate when heat is applied.
- Durable option that is much more resistant to dents.
- Surface is made of hard Luxcell with a lightweight polystyrene core making them easy to transport.
Starting at: $424.59
- 1/4” thick white honeycomb mount boards
- Low-temp 150° JHA permanent adhesive
- Exceptional structural strength
- Compare to heavy duty boards like Ultra Mount and Ryno Boards
Starting at: $113.95
- 3/16” thick corrugated acid-free mount boards by Crescent
- Recyclable low-temp (150°) JHA acid-free permanent adhesive
- Corrugated core with white front & kraft back
- Compare to heat activated acid free foam boards
Starting at: $72.95