44" Ledco Signmaster 44 Wide Format Roll Laminating & Mounting Machine (Discontinued)
The Ledco Signmaster 44 wide format laminating machine offers both thermal and pressure sensitive lamination up to 44" wide, as well as mounting onto foam boards up to 1/2" thick. This industrial laminating machine offers quality and durability, perfect for on-demand printing applications including sign making, poster lamination and more. Because it can be run as either a thermal laminator or a cold laminator, the Signmaster 44 is safe to use on even heat-sensitive prints. This mounter / laminator machine is fast and versatile, as well as extremely easy to use. When you buy the Ledco Signmaster 44 wide format laminator online, you are assured a professional finished laminate with no bubbles or wrinkling. Convenient foot pedal operation leaves both hands free to handle applications, while safety stop buttons add reassurance for your users.
|Manufacturer Part Number||2044110|
|Operating Method||Electric [Foot Pedal]|
|Dimensions||64" W x 34" D x 51" H|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||2 Year Limited Defective|
|Product Type||Laminating Machines, Laminating & Mounting Machines|
|Speed||25 Feet / Minute [Adjustable]|
|Heating Type||Low Melt, Thermal, Pressure Sensitive|
|Maximum Mil Thickness||10 Mil|
|Core Size||3" Core|
|Maximum Thickness||1/2" Thick Mount Board|
|Shipping Weight (lbs)||700|
|Shipping Information||This item ships via Truck (Common Carrier). It is the responsibility of the Consignee (receiver) to remove the product from the truck. If you do not have a loading dock or any other means to lift the freight off the truck and/or you need assistance bringing the product inside of your location please call (866) 537-2244. Click here for full details.|
The Signmaster 44 combines the features and benefits of the well-known, Econocraft pressure-sensitive roll-applicator with the XL44 pouch mounter/laminator. The resulting hot roll Signmaster 44 conveniently and easily automates the use of transfer tape, pressure-sensitive laminates, thermal and pressure sensitive mounting boards, mounting boards with over-laminates, and thermal pouches. Fast and versatile, it takes little instruction to be up and running. The Signmaster 44 is forgiving and will apply most materials under a wide range of speed and tension settings.
The Ledco Signmaster 44 is a heavy duty, commercial laminator designed for the most rigorous and demanding jobs and workloads. It is designed to provide quality lamination of a wide variety of papers, vinyls and other materials up to 1/2" thick using film up to 10 mils thick.
Minimize waste and labor in today's competitive world. The cost of re-work (re-cutting, re-weeding, or re-application) can take all of the profit out of a job. Whether it is transfer tape, vinyl, acid-resistant tape, pre-mask, adhesive film, or other pressure-sensitive materials, a Signmaster 44 will put it down effortlessly with no bubbles or wrinkling, minimizing any waste of materials and labor.
Features and Benefits:
- Practical - minimize waste, save time
- Economical - low cost, minimum maintenance
- Versitile - apply any pressure-sensitive material, mount, laminate
- A release liner take-up with an adjustable clutch, takes up the release liner found on most pressure-sensitive films.
- Roller bearings, alloy construction and high quality motors insure a long and trouble-free life for these machines.
- A variable speed motor control allows operators to apply different materials to different substrates. A preset 3-function switch allows operation in variable speed modes.
- The feed tray is non-ferrous, so magnetic materials may be applied.
- The supply roll tension knobs are important, because without some supply roll tension, most films and tapes will wrinkle during application.
- A reverse drive switch makes it simple to back material out of the laminating rollers or correct material wraparound.
- A foot pedal is a standard feature that frees hands to align and feed work.
- Stand, casters and bottom supply roll is included.
- A safety shield with electronic interlock prevents operation of the machine if the guard and the feed tray are not in place, protecting operators and other employees.
- Two safety stop buttons on both sides of the machine will automatically stop the machine when the operator pushes them in.
- Correct and even lamination pressure is ensured by rubber rolls that are spring-loaded and preset. The pressure is easy to adjust if required when performing routine maintenance.