Wide Format Laminators
View As List Grid
- Maximum Laminating Width: 65"
- Maximum Laminating Speed: 15 ft/min
- Maximum Substrate Thickness (Nip): 2"
- Dual IR Quartz heated rollers
- Heat assisted top roller for superb lamination performance.
- Laminates graphics up to 61" wide.
- Capable of laminating at speeds up to 20 feet/minute.
- Fully adjustable top roller temperature, speed and pressure settings
- Designed for media of up to 55"
- Perfect for sign makers and small or medium sized businesses
- Suitable for a wide range of substrates
- Maximum laminating speed of 16.4' per minute
- Five Roller Gap Settings
- Variable Speed Control
- Variable Temperature Control
- Quick-Grip Film Shafts
- Speed: 0 - 6 feet per minute
- Laminating Film Thickness: 1.2 - 10 mil
- Heated Rollers Upper and Lower: Room Temperature to 270
- Unwind Mandrels Upper and Lower: 1" mandrels with 2.25" and 3" adapters
- Accepts materials up to 44" wide
- Mounts substrates up to 1/4" thick
- Pressure Adjustment with 5 lever controls up to 1/4"
- Runs 1.5 mil to 10 mil films and PSA