HP 1240 12” Pouch Laminator with Starter Kit
The HP 1240 pouch laminator with starter kit is the best professional laminating machine for offices and small businesses. It has a 12” feed to work with all of the popular sheet sizes, (including letter, legal, and more) and can handle both thermal and pressure-sensitive pouches. The HP 1240 has simple controls for 3 mil, 5 mil, and cold pouches and has 4 rollers for a professional finish and a quick lamination speed. This document laminator combines an affordable price with professional quality and comes with a thermal starter kit of five letter size pouches, three 4x6 photo pouches, and 2 business card pouches.
|Manufacturer Part Number||91008K|
|Suggested User||Home/Small Office|
|Warm-Up Time||1 Minute|
|Laminating Speed||31 Seconds (Letter Size Pouch)/ 22.3” per Minute|
|Pouch Thickness||3 to 5 Mil|
|Max Thickness (Interlayer & Pouch Combined)||0.5mm|
|Auto-Sleep Mode||After 60-Minutes of Inactivity|
|Audible Indicators||Start, Ready, Auto Sleep|
|LED Indicators||Start, Ready, Auto Sleep|
|Jam Alert||Flashing REV Button & Continuous Beeping|
|Included Accessories||(5) letter size, (3) 4×6 photo, (2) business card size pouches, 3 mil|
|Power Voltage||120V 60HZ/1050W|
|Dimensions||18.74” W x 5.91” D x 3.48” H|
|Product Weight||7.72 lbs.|
|Shipping Dimensions||19.89” W x 7.48” D x 5.12” H|
|Shipping Weight||8.7 lbs.|
|Warranty||1 Year Limited General Manufacturer’s Warranty|
With the HP 1240 pouch laminating kit, you can quickly and conveniently produce professionally laminated photos, documents, and more. Simple operation with 3mil, 5mil, and cold pouch settings makes it incredibly convenient, while a small footprint with a fold-up feed tray makes for easy storage when not in use.
The HP 1240 laminator has a 12-inch feed opening, which is perfect for your most common document sizes. The feed shows you where you should place your pages, based on some popular sizes, while a reverse function makes it easy to avoid damage when misaligned.
Achieve professional-quality document laminating from your business with the HP 1220 office laminator. The 4-roller system makes for quick finishing with professional-quality results and continuous lamination.
Key Features & Benefits:
- Hot and Cold – Versatile laminator works with thermal and pressure-sensitive/self-stick pouches.
- Quick Warm-Up – This laminator is ready to use in just 1 minute for hot pouches, or immediately for cold pouches.
- 4 Rollers – The four-roller system ensures fast laminating speed and a consistent heat/pressure from edge to edge for a clean finish.
- Fast Laminating – A letter-size document only takes 31 seconds to finish.
- Simple Controls – Simple “3mil”, “5mil”, and “cold” controls eliminate the temperature and speed guesswork; it’s pre-programmed.
- Jam Release – Misaligned pouches are easy to remove with a jam release feature that pushes on the back of the laminator so you can pull the jammed pouch out.
- Starter Kit Included – Includes 5 letter-size pouches, 3 photo 4x6 pouches, and 2 business card pouches to get you started.
- HP Warranty – 1-year limited manufacturer’s warranty included.
How to Use the HP 1240 Laminator:
Always refer to the user manual for full instructions. These are simplified for basic use.
- Plug in the laminator and turn the switch to the on position.
- Press the type of pouch you will be using; 3mil, 5mil, or cold.
- When the light is steady, it is ready to run; please your pouch with the sealed-end first into the feed.