HP 1220 12” Pouch Laminator with Starter Kit - Clearance Sale
Looking for a great office and home laminating machine for both hot and cold pouches? The HP 1220 pouch laminator may be the perfect fit. This 12” wide laminator works with your most popular pouch sizes up to 5 mil thick in both thermal and pressure-sensitive varieties. It has a fast lamination speed of about 23.6 inches per minute, which laminates a letter-size document in about 29 seconds. This document laminator combines an affordable price with professional quality and comes with a thermal starter kit of five letter size pouches, three 4x6 photo pouches, and 2 business card pouches.
|Manufacturer Part Number||91007J|
|Suggested User||Home/Small Office|
|Warm-Up Time||2-3 Minutes|
|Laminating Speed||29 Seconds (Letter Size Pouch)/ 23.6” per Minute Pouch Thickness|
|Auto-Sleep Mode||After 60-Minutes of Inactivity|
|Audible Indicators||Start, Ready, Auto Sleep|
|LED Indicators||Start, Ready, Auto Sleep|
|Included Accessories||(5) letter size, (3) 4×6 photo, (2) business card size pouches, 3 mil|
|Power Voltage||120V 60HZ/600W|
|Dimensions||18.74” W x 6.22” D x 3.48” H|
|Product Weight||5.06 lbs.|
|Shipping Dimensions||19.89” W x 7.48” D x 5.12” H|
|Shipping Weight||6 lbs.|
|Warranty||1 Year Limited General Manufacturer’s Warranty|
Achieve professional-quality document laminating from your home or small office with the HP 1220 pouch laminating machine. This small laminator is the ideal choice for the at-home user or for the occasional use in a small business or school/classroom. It has a 12” feed to accept the most popular document and photo sizes and will accept 3mil, 5mil, and cold lamination pouches.
This laminator is easy to use and has simple controls with just three settings; 3mil, 5mil, or cold for the pressure-sensitive pouches. It warms up for thermal laminating in just 2-3 minutes and can process a letter-size pouch in only about 29 seconds. After about 1 hour of inactivity, it will safely place itself into sleep mode. Plus, this great pouch laminator comes with a 1 year limited manufacturer’s warranty.
Key Features & Benefits:
- Hot and Cold – Versatile laminator works with thermal and pressure-sensitive/self-stick pouches.
- Quick Warm-Up – This laminator is ready to use in just 2-3 minutes for hot pouches, or immediately for cold pouches.
- Fast Laminating – A letter-size document only takes 29 seconds to finish.
- Simple Controls – Simple “3mil”, “5mil”, and “cold” controls eliminate the temperature and speed guesswork; it’s pre-programmed.
- Jam Release – Misaligned pouches are easy to remove with a jam release feature that pushes on the back of the laminator so you can pull the jammed pouch out.
- Starter Kit Included – Includes 5 letter-size pouches, 3 photo 4x6 pouches, and 2 business card pouches to get you started.
- HP Warranty – 1-year limited manufacturer’s warranty included.
How to Use the HP 940 Laminator:
Always refer to the user manual for full instructions. These are simplified for basic use.
- Plug in the laminator and turn the switch to the on position.
- Press the type of pouch you will be using; 3mil, 5mil, or cold.
- When the light is steady, it is ready to run; please your pouch with the sealed-end first into the feed.