Foster On-A-Roll Lifter Hi-Rise [Model 61570]
The On-A-Roll Lifter Hi-Rise is rugged lifter designed specifically for fabric printers, sign makers, converters, grand- and wide-format printers, or any business with the need to lift heavy media or fabric rolls. It lifts rolls up to 71" high and the sturdy steel construction lifts rolls up to 440 lbs and nearly 6' long.
|Manufacturer Part Number||61570|
|Compatible Supplies||Various Rolls of Media (Laminating Film, Mounting Adhesive, Magnetic Rolls, Shrink Wrap Film, etc)|
|Dimensions||33.5" W x 31.5" D x 80.7" H (850 x 800 x 2050 mm)|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||2 Year Warranty / 5 Years on Cross Bars|
|Product Weight (lbs)||198|
|Shipping Information||This item ships via Truck (Common Carrier). It is the responsibility of the Consignee (receiver) to remove the product from the truck. If you do not have a loading dock or any other means to lift the freight off the truck and/or you need assistance bringing the product inside of your location please call (866) 537-2244. Click here for full details.|
The Foster On-A-Roll Lifter Hi-Rise is rugged lifter designed specifically for fabric printers, sign makers, converters, grand- and wide-format printers, or any business with the need to lift heavy media or fabric rolls. It lifts rolls up to 71" high and the sturdy steel construction lifts rolls up to 440 lbs and nearly 6' long.
The On-A-Roll Lifter Hi-Rise solves the problem of loading converting machines or printers with high inputs. It enables fabric printers to easily lift rolls onto tall production tables for spreading, sewing, or finishing and allows for storage of media or fabric rolls in higher storage racks. The On-A-Roll Lifter series will save your back, reducing the strain of lifting heavy rolls, no more pulling, heaving or hefting. In minutes, you can lift heavy or wide rolls associated with today's larger and faster print runs.
- Manufactured with sturdy steel construction
- Lifts media up to 200 lbs. & up to 72" wide.
- Save money, avoid costly and dangerous mishandling mistakes that result in damaged media.
- Save time, what was once a two-person job becomes manageable by one, allowing a single employee to safely handle heavy media.
- Save space, the compact design allows user to maneuver around tight corners and through narrow passages.
- Low profile fork clearance of 4" (100mm).
- Extended nylon safety straps provide leverage to help guide the roll into the trough and ensure materials are secured for transport.
- Concave trough design of the media tray stabilizes rolls for transport.
- Foot pump allows for smooth, effortless lifting within minutes.
- 360° heavy-duty rotating (and locking) casters enable maneuvering through standard doors and narrow passages.
- Solid steel handle extension provides additional control for the user to maneuver materials in tight spots.
- 2-year manufacturer's warranty on all wheels, hydraulics and media tray. 5-year manufacturer's warranty on cross bars.
- Roll Weight Capacity: 200 kg (440 lbs)
- Lift Height: 71" H (1800 mm)
- Max. Roll Width: 47.25" (1200 mm)
- Max. Roll Diameter: 18.5" (470 mm)
- Overall Media Lifter Dimensions: 33.5" W x 31.5" D x 80.7" H (850 x 800 x 2050 mm)
- Bottom Fork Clearance: 4" (100 mm)
- Weight: 198 lbs (90 kg)