Matte Wide Format Laminating Film
View As List Grid
- Type: Thermal (Heat-Activated)
- Activation Temperature: 185
- Finish: Choose from Gloss or Soft Matte Satin
- Thickness: 3 Mil
Starting at: $75.39
- Premium grade polyester base film.
- Features an exclusive adhesive formulation for maximum adhesion to fuser oil base inks and wide format inkjet printed photo papers.
- Core Size: 3" Core
- Adhesive Type: Heat Activated
Starting at: $114.29
- Low-Melt-Point-Adhesive adheres to all types of inkjet papers including photobased substrates.
- Engineered for large format output printers such as the HP, Epson, Canon, Xerox, Colorspan and Encad.
- Increases rigidity and strength of media.
- Designed for applications that require enhanced glare reduction that don't require the added expense of a hard coat finish.
Starting at: $98.49
- Adhesive: Clear Permanent Acrylic
- Film: 2 mil Premium Clear Cast Vinyl
- Durability: Outdoor - up to 5 years
- Typical Adhesion Values (Substrate): Stainless Steel
Starting at: $440.88
- Premium-grade base film with copolymer low-melt-point adhesive
- Ideal for high-speed applications thanks to lower seal temperatures
- Excellent clarity and protection
- Water, oil, acid, and alkali resistant