James Burn PB3300 Electric Wire-O Punch & Bind Machine (Includes 1 Free Die)
|Manufacturer Part Number||PUNCHBINDUS|
|Suggested User||Large Office|
|Binding Style||Wire-O Binding|
|Capacity: Punching||25 Sheets|
|Included Supplies & Accessories||1 Free Wire-O Die Included (Customer's Choice)|
|Compatible Supplies & Accessories||PB3300 Punching Dies|
Wire-O Twin-Loop Binding Supplies
|Power Voltage||115v 60Hz 15A|
|Dimensions||17 ¾” W x 13 ¾” D x 26 ⅝” H|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||90 Day Limited|
|Punch & Bind Capability||Yes|
|Maximum Binding Edge||13" Long|
|Open Ended Punch||No|
|Disengageable Pins||Yes; Fully Disengageable Pins|
|Die Change Time||A Few Seconds|
|Shipping Weight (lbs)||90|
|Shipping Information||This item ships via Truck (Common Carrier). It is the responsibility of the Consignee (receiver) to remove the product from the truck. If you do not have a loading dock or any other means to lift the freight off the truck and/or you need assistance bringing the product inside of your location please call (866) 537-2244. Click here for full details.|
With the James Burn PB3300 you can achieve faster punching and binding speeds than other tabletop machines, without the need of a separate unit to close the wire. This all-in-one machine will handle both the punching and the binding, all in one compact desktop machine. Both the punching and the wire closing are electric, speeding up the process and making it simpler than most other machines. It features disengageable punching dies as well, which allows for a larger variety of punch pattern opportunities, including 3:1 or 2:1 in both square and round holes. Die change-out can be accomplished in just a few seconds for quick and simple job changeover. There is a storage compartment on the front side of the machine that allows for quick access to one additional die.
The James Burn PB3300 was manufactured for durability, versatility, and ease-of-operation. It is so simple to use that anyone in your shop can do it, making it ideal for larger offices where there may be the possibility of multiple users. This allows for easy on-demand binding as-needed, as well as high-volume binding for large jobs. It is activated with a foot pedal, which leaves both of your hands free to be able to handle the documents, increasing speed and efficiency.
The PB3300 will punch through up to 25 sheets* of paper in one pass, and can bind books up to 1 ¼" thick and up to 13" wide. This means you can bind the full range of wire-o sizes, so are not limited in any way. There is a reverse switch feature that allows a quick release of paper jams, so your work never has to stop for long. Ideal for commercial print shops and large offices with daily binding requirements, the PB3300 electric wire binding system can produce a substantial amount of wire bound books quickly and with the utmost professional results.
PB3300 Key Benefits and Features:• Hands-Free Operation - Foot pedal punch and bind activation allows you have two free hands to handle the documents.
• Versatile - Handles 3:1 and 2:1 pitch wires for full range of wire bound documents up to 1 ¼" thick.
• Simple Operation - No special training required. Easy settings and die changes.
• Efficient - Fast and efficient punching and binding for Wire-O.
• Accurate - Tilted closing table jaws ensure optimum paper tilt for perfectly closed round wires.
• Convenient - Thickness gauge on machine makes it convenient to determine the best wire size for your document thickness. A paper jam feature offers quick-release when overloaded.
• Fast - Die changing can be completed in just a few seconds, and the foot pedal activation drastically improves speed over push-button machines.
• Safe - Photo cells included in the machine protect your users from pinching.
• Compact - Small machine takes up very little space, but packs a powerful punch. Makes for easy placement wherever it is needed, whether on a desk or in a manufacturing room.
*May vary depending on sheet size, paper stock, operator, and other factors.