James Burn Onglematic O3 Tab Cutter with 15° Angle Cut
|Manufacturer Part Number||04JBO3TABCUT|
|Dimensions||11.8" x 22.8" x 11.8"|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||90 Day Limited Manufacturer's Warranty|
|Tab Cut||1/2 Cut, 1/3 Cut, 1/4 Cut, 1/5 Cut, 1/6 Cut, 1/7 Cut, 1/8 Cut, 1/9 Cut, 1/10 Cut, 1/12 Cut, 15 Degree Angle|
|Number of Tabs (11" Edge)||2-12 Tabs|
|Number of Tabs (8.5" Edge)||2-9 Tabs|
|Tab Cut Style||Guillotine (Manual)|
|Capacity||10-15 Sheets (20 lb. Bond)|
|Rated to Cut Materials (Up to 120 lb. or Equivalent)||Paper, Cardboard, Poly|
|Product Weight (lbs)||13.2|
|Shipping Weight (lbs)||13.2|
James Burn Onglématic O3 Tab Cutter is a guillotine-style index tab cutter with manual positioning and manual cutting action. This table-top unit is equipped with a double round corner die. The pre-fixed tab length is calculated so each tab is identical from 1/2 cut to 1/12th cut tabs.
Operation is efficient, the operator simply pushes the cutting handle down and tab positioning is set by moving the sheet side stop from one hole to the other along the line indicated by the number of tabs required. Create perfectly aligned edges with the magnetic lateral stop and ruler.
Offer your customers what others can’t, quick turn-around on tabbed products. Produced in-house so you control the lead time.
• Cuts 2-12 equal size tabs per 11" long sheet.
• Cuts 2-9 equal size tabs per 8-1/2" long sheet.
• Cuts10-15 sheets of 20 lb. paper at once.
• Cuts paper, cardboard or poly up to 120 lb. stock.
• Magnetic lateral stop with inch rule.
• Can be used as a simple guillotine cutter
• 15° angled cutting die machineis a special order
How to Use the Onglematic O3 Tab Cutter
1. Set the magnetic paper stop using the ruled guide to your paper size and desired tab size
2. Pull down the guillotine handle to cut the first edge
3. Move the side stop to the hole for the desired tab size, and cut again
4. Repeat this process for all tabs in your set
Onglematic O3 Tab Cutter Key Features
• On-demand tab cutting for quick turn-around
• Creates tab sizes from 1/2 cut to 1/12 cut (5" Wide to 13/16" Wide Tabs)
• Creates industry-standard 1/2" extension tabs
• Can cut through paper, cardboard, and poly materials