The James Burn Lhermite® EX610 High Speed Automatic Punch is one of the most flexible automatic punching machines. Capable of producing up to 80,000+ punched sheets per hour, the EX610 punches preprinted collated documents with or without mixed stocks. This automatic punching machine punches up to a 24" binding edge.
The EX610 model can also be adapted to work in double action (punching and tab cutting at the same time) or receive a special attachment to accommodate thick boards.
Features and Benefits:
- Maximizes productivity at up to 8,400 cycles/hour, at up to 20 sheets of 60# offset.
- Automatic for up to 24" sheet widths. Allows you to punch tabbed stock pre-collated into the book.
- So powerful it punches virtually any type of stock and material for practically any application.
- Continuous paper loading speeds productivity without stopping the machine.
- Automatic sheet alignment with micro adjustment. One-direction, one-level continuous sheet control.
- Heavy Duty Steel Dies feature guide posts for perfect alignment, quick pin access, and flanged holes to help clear out waste and add longer life.
- A Turnover Drum keeps pre-collated document pages in perfect order.
- Easy to use, fast and simple to setup and operate.
- A wide range of die patterns including: Wire-O, Plastic Coil, Plastic Comb, Velobind, 2, 3, & 4 ring binder, etc.
- Continuous loading top feed trays speed up productivity without stopping the machine.
- Separator Beak separates lifts of paper, even thicker stocks, without damaging the edge.
- Heavy duty tempered steel die changes are quick and easy.
- Built in Air Blow provides a blast of air to separate the picked lift from the stack. Helpful for stocks or environments where static is a common problem. Includes air lines only - air compressor not included.
- High Pile Stacking Delivery neatly stacks and automatically recedes to allow your operator to concentrate on loading the paper feeder. Automatically stops when full.
- Optional Tabbing Device for punching tabbed sheets. Tabs must have 1/4" shoulder.
- Choose between two delivery options. A Variable Speed Conveyor for continuous delivery, or Deep Pile Reception Unit.