Imperial 24" Replacement Blades
- Blade Type: Standard Inlay Blades (INL)
- Compatible Equipment: Imperial 24" Cutter
- Blade Material: 50% High Alloy Steel / 50% Standard Grade Steel
- Exceeds OEM factory specifications and officially Diamond Cut® for extreme precision and longevity
Starting at: $256.52
|Manufacturer||Jayhawk Plastics, Inc.|
|Manufacturer Part Number||37960|
|Size||27.952 x 2.755 x 0.313|
|Compatible Equipment||Imperial 24" Cutter|
|Blade Holes||5 Holes|
|Blade Hole Details||M10|
Keep your Imperial 24" cutting machine performing at peak performance with a new replacement blade. These cutter knives are 27.952" x 2.755" x 0.313" and feature five M10 holes*. They are available in two different compositions. The standard inlay steel (INL) blade is made of the ideal blend of both strength and price with 50% high alloy steel and 50% standard grade steel. The high speed steel (HSS) blade is built for strength, extended blade-life, and precision with 50% high speed steel that contains tungsten, and 50% standard grade steel. Both options are Diamond Cut® replacement blades, which are built to not just meet, but to exceed OEM (original equipment manufacturer) specifications.
Imperial Cutters (Embassy International / Grafitec International / Uchida) are high-quality paper cutting machines but if you are using a dull blade, you are not only producing poor-quality output, but could be causing undue wear to the machine itself, as it has to work harder to push a dull blade through a stack of paper. If you own an Imperial cutter, then our new, premium Diamond Cut® replacement blades will help you produce the best quality products and offer an inexpensive way to keep your cutter investment protected.
* Blades are manufactured to our recent knowledge of OEM specifications, however, from time to time cutter manufacturers might change the specifications of their cutters, while keeping the same model name and number. For this reason, it is important to always compare the measurements of your current blade to the measurements listed here, allowing for the wear-down factor of your current blade. If you need help confirming if these are the correct blades for your machine, then please call us at (866)537-2244 so we can help.
We offer a huge selection of replacement paper cutter knives that are not listed directly on our website. Just give us a call at (866)537-2244 and have your current cutter manufacturer, model name, model number, and blade specifications (dimensions, material, holes/slots) handy so we can find you exactly what you need.