Formax FD2054 Autoseal High-Volume Pressure Sealer
The Formax FD2054 Autoseal High-Volume Pressure Sealer is a fully automatic pressure sealer which provides the ultimate tabletop solution for processing pressure sensitive one-piece mailers.esigned with simple operation and efficiency in mind, the FD 2054 automatically detects and adjusts for 11", 14" and 17" forms. It is featured with 5 pre-programmed standard folds for even panel C, V, Z and uneven/eccentric C and Z folds. Plus, it has the ability to store up to 35 custom fold settings with the simple touch of a button.
|Manufacturer Part Number||FD 2054|
|Compatible Supplies & Accessories||Locking Cabinet|
402 Series Jogger
|Power Voltage||110-240VAC 50/60 Hz|
|Speed||Up to 16,450 forms per hour – based on 11" (279mm) Z-Fold|
|Dimensions||Closed: 43" L x 21.28" W x 16" H (109 L x 54 W x 41 H cm)|
|Certifications||UL & CE applied for|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||90 Day Warranty|
|Minimum Sheet Size||3.5” W x 5” L|
|Maximum Sheet Size||12.25” W x 18” L|
|Product Weight (lbs)||127|
|Shipping Weight (lbs)||129|
The Formax FD2054 Autoseal High-Volume Pressure Sealer is a fully automatic pressure sealer which provides the ultimate tabletop solution for processing pressure sensitive one-piece mailers.
Designed with simple operation and efficiency in mind, the FD 2054 automatically detects and adjusts for 11", 14" and 17" forms. It is featured with 5 pre-programmed standard folds for even panel C, V, Z and uneven/eccentric C and Z folds. Plus, it has the ability to store up to 35 custom fold settings with the simple touch of a button.
The FD 2054 utilizes a drop-in three-roller feed system which produces dependable feeding of forms with no paper fanning required. Forms are processed at speeds up to 16,450 per hour, and are output to an integrated telescoping conveyor with automated nip roller positioning, capable of holding up to 500 processed forms. The monthly duty cycle is up to 200,000 forms. The large 2.8" (71mm) backlit LCD display and user friendly control panel allow for untrained operators to walk up and start processing pressure seal forms with little to no instruction. The FD 2054 advanced software allows for all standard fold types and paper sizes to be customized to meet your particular needs. Optional fully enclosed cabinet for storage, 402 Series Joggers, and the V-Stack36i Stacker, which vertically stacks up to 22" of processed forms are available.
All of the features above makes the Formax FD2054 Autoseal High-Volume Pressure Sealer an ideal solution for streamlining your post processing.
- Fast: Large jobs are processed quickly at speeds of up to 16,450 pieces per hour
- Large LCD Interface: A large 2.8" (71mm) backlit LCD screen and user-friendly controls allow anyone to walk up and start processing forms in seconds
- Drop-In Feed System: Three roller drop-in feed system produces dependable feeding of forms with no fanning required
- 17" Form Capability: Flexibility to process forms up to 17" in length
- AutoStack Wheels: Fully-automated stacker wheels eliminate moving them by hand when switching form sizes and fold types
- Integrated Telescoping Conveyor System: Conveyor can be set between 14" (356mm) and 36" (915mm) in length and holds up to 500 folded pieces
- Noise Reduction: Top and side covers are insulated to reduce operating noise, fold plates are completely enclosed
- Fault Detector: Detects double feeding and any faults
- 6-Digit Resettable & 8-Digit Life Counters: Provides maximum audit control
- AutoBatch Counter: Programmable to process pre-set number of forms into sets with a delay
- Preset Folds in Common Paper Sizes: Pre-programmed for 5 popular fold types in 11 - 17"
forms and uneven C and Z in 14" forms, totaling 11 programmed fold settings
- Stores 35 Custom Folds: Up to 35 custom folds can be programmed and stored into memory
- Standard Fold Settings Modification: Even the preset fold types can be modified individually for each paper size for maximum flexibility and customization.
- Adjustable Feed Table Pressure: Seven positions can be easily chosen to increase or decrease hopper tension to better feed thick and thin paper stocks
- Seven-Point Fold Stops: Fold plates utilize seven point fold stops for crisp, accurate folds of large paper sizes at high speeds
- Removable Roller Cover: Easily removed for improved access to sealer rollers and exit area
- Six Languages: Language selections include English, Spanish, French, German, Italian and Dutch
- Easy-Off Feed Wheel Shaft: Feed wheels can be changed without removing side covers
- Locking Cabinet: Fully enclosed for storage
- 402 Series Jogger: Reduces static electricity and aligns forms for proper feeding
- V-Stack36i Stacker: Vertically stacks up to 22" of folded documents, making them easier to unload
- Speed: Up to 16,450 forms per hour – based on 11" (279mm) Z-Fold
- Hopper Capacity: Up to 500 forms 20 # bond paper
- Pre-Set Folds: Pre-programmed for C, V, Z in 11 - 17" forms, uneven C and Z 14" forms
- Pre-Set Paper Sizes: FD Model: 11", 14", 17"
- Custom Folds: Stores up to 35 custom folds into memory
- Paper Size: Min: 3.5" W x 5" L (88.9 W x 127 L mm)
- Max: 12.25" W x 18" L (311 W x 457 L mm)
- Usage: High-volume tabletop
- Languages: English, Spanish, French, German, Italian & Dutch
- Dimensions: Closed: 43" L x 21.28" W x 16" H (109 L x 54 W x 41 H cm)
- Fully Extended: 55" L x 21.28" W x 16" H (140 L x 54 W x 41 H cm)
- Weight: 127 lbs (97kg)
- Power: 110-240VAC 50/60 Hz
- Safety Certifications: UL & CE applied for
- Made in the USA