Padding Press Supplies
View As List Grid
- The thickness often being compared to a cereal box.
- Perfect for packaging applications, especially to prevent items from scratching during shipment, these kraft boards are made of completely recycled content.
- Color: Natural (Brown/Gray)
- Sizes: 8.5" x 11" - 26" x 38"
Starting at: $25.59
- Choose from quart or gallon containers
- Choose from white or red pad glue
- Made of water soluble, vinyl adhesive
- Non-toxic and emits no VOCs, so is safe for use in all industries
Starting at: $17.40
- Used as a convenient way to consistently measure how thick you want your paper pads to be before binding.
- Constructed of a solid wood handle and a chrome plated spade, these pad counters have been made for durability and are comfortable to handle, even for long periods of time.
- Size: 2", 4" or 5"
- Quantity: 1 Piece
Starting at: $18.75
- Specially manufactured to work perfectly with padding glue.
- Comfortable wooden handle and a two inch wide flat brush tip.
- Feature a hole in the handle for easy hanging, and are easily cleaned with soap and warm water.
- Widely used in print shops, schools, churches, real estate offices, binderies, and more.
- Helps you count and separate stacks of paper into designated stack thicknesses
- Can greatly increase speed and productivity, while eliminating headaches and hassle with hand-counting stacks
- Ensures your binding punch is not overloaded or working below it's potential by ensuring the proper number of sheets
- Made of solid metal, and easily adjusts to allow for up to a 3/4" maximum pick