Mail Room Carts & Workstations
View As List Grid
- Popular paper storage solution for schools, print shops, copy centers, offices, mail rooms, hospitals, and many others
- Four center-sloping shelves
- Heavy gauge steel construction for stability and durability
- Maximum Sheet Size: 8.5" x 11"
- Conveniently transfers volumes of paper in mail-rooms, offices, print shops, copy centers, schools and hospitals
- Center sloped design to insure that stacks square themselves against the inner dividers
- Heavy-duty steel construction
- Maximum Sheet Size: 11" x 17"
- Self-squaring slanted shelves that will hold up to 11" x 17" stock.
- Center-slanted shelves help keep your stacks square and keep them sturdy for transportation.
- Heavy duty industrial casters will allow for easy mobility while side handles allow for east grip.
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 500 lbs. [75 lbs. / Shelf]
- Number of Shelves - Fixed 4
- Number of Shelves - Adjustable Up to 12 (8 Standard)
- Shelf Capacity - 75 lbs / 227 kg
- Maximum Total Capacity - 500 lbs / 227 kg
- 16 Heavy Duty shelves standard
- Optional shelf extension allows for paper sizes up to 14” x 25” to be stored
- Heavy Duty Casters
- Side handles for ease of movement
- Compatible with FD6104, FD6210, & FD6306 Inserters
- Model FD2000-20
- Built for laminators and other equipment as wide as 60".
- Heavy duty sleet construction can hold up to 500 lbs. of weight.
- Rugged castors make it easy to move, but are able able to lock to prevent movement when in use.
- Two large full-size 60" wide x 30" deep shelves hold everything you need.