Count FC114A Air-Feed Digital Creaser, Numbering, & Perforating Machine
|Manufacturer Part Number||FC114A|
|Max Compression Crease (sheets per hour)||4,500|
|Max Numbering Speed (sheets per hour)||8,000|
|Max Rotary Perf/Score Speed (sheets per hour)||12,000|
|Paper Weight Range (gsm)||60 - 350|
|Dimensions||63" L x 29" W x 43" H in (160.0 x 73.7 x 109.2 cm)|
|Max Sheet Size||18" x 24" (45.7 x 50.8 cm)|
|Min Sheet Size||4.5" x 6" (12.7 x 15.0 cm)|
|Electrical||110/220 V, 50/60 Hz|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||1 Year Electrical/Mechanical|
|Shipping Information||Shipping Dimensions: 49" L x 35" W x 53" H|
|Shipping Weight||512 lbs.
This item ships via Truck (Common Carrier) in a crate. It is the responsibility of the Consignee (receiver) to remove the product from the truck. If you do not have a loading dock or any other means to lift the freight off the truck and/or you need assistance bringing the product inside your location, please call (866) 537-2244. Click here for full details.
The Count FC114A is an all-in-one solution, offering creasing, numbering, and perforating in an easy-to-use compact unit that is designed to meet all your digital creasing, numbering and perforating needs. Made in the U.S.A, the FC114-A digital paper finishing machine offers reliable air paper feeding. It delivers accurate actuated compression creasing with 2 crease widths, pneumatic numbering up to 24 times virtually anywhere on the sheet, plus perforating and optional micro-perforating. The FC114A is an incredibly simple and highly versatile solution that includes automatic one-touch set-ups, micro-adjustable feed rails, a sheet counter, and many more features to make your live easier.
Key Features & Benefits
- Simple programming allows you to number, perforate or crease individually.
- Rotary-actuated impact creasing.
- Two-sided creasing die - one side has a narrow crease and the other a wide crease for heavier stock to change, simply remove the die and flip it over.
- Automated Distance Recognition - allows auto setups for your most common creases and corresponding folds.
- Includes reliable pneumatic, Gothic wheel reverse numbering heads - with 7 digits, 4 drop zeros and 4 repeats.
- Program each numbering head individually for multiple numbering.
- Flexibility to apply numbers virtually anywhere on a sheet - from lead edge, place numbers within 1 mm of previous number.
- Number single sheets, or crash number up to a 10-part carbonless form.
- Choice of black or red ink, in patented self-inking disposable cartridges - no re-inking required! - for approx. 25,000 impressions per cartridge.
- Complete perforating assembly included, with linear perf capabilities up to 4 perfs per sheet - Optional micro-perf and score wheel assemblies are available.
- Accommodates inline folder (see COUNT KF-200); add inline transport to feed into CountCoat UV coater.
- User-friendly touch screen for easy set up and control of the machine.
- One year warranty on electrical and mechanical parts. Upgrade to model FC114ASP (Strike perforating assembly included, with linear perf capabilities up to 2 strike perfs per sheet). Just choose above
* Speed and capacity may vary depending on paper stock, operator, and other factors.