View As List Grid
- Specifically designed for Baum 714XLT and 714XA folders.
- Enable micro-perforating of sheets by adjusting the fine tooth blade depth into the paper stocks.
- Optional cartridge slitter shaft design can be installed in place of the existing fixed center distance slitter shafts.
- Can be added to Baum 714XLT and 714XA folders but cannot be added to 714 right angle folders.
- Expand the capabilities of Baum 714XLT or 714XA paper folder.
- Uses a wheel to create a dent in the page, essentially marking where the page will fold.
- Beneficial in this circumstance for heavier paper stocks that may naturally curl due to the back-bending folding rollers.
- Score attachment enables the page to be run straight through using just the main drive roller and the roller directly above, which drives the sheet into the assembly.
- Improve and expand the capabilities of your Baum 714XLT or Baum 714XA paper folder.
- Will help you achieve not only premium, clean folds, but also perforate your pages.
- A perforated sheet tears cleanly when pulled apart.
- Must be used with 714 Adjustable Slitter shaft.
- Specifically use for your Baum 714XLT Folder.
- Allows multiple perf score and slit kits to be added to the machine.
- Enables the 714XLT to run like a true perf/score machine.
- Manufacturer Part Number: 343-105
- Option for Baum714XLT Folder.
- Consists of a top and a rear sound cover.
- Contain a sound absorbing material that reduces the noise level that occurs during the folding process.
- Manufacturer Part Number: S-343-133A
- For use with your BAUM 714XLT and 714XA Folders.
- Comes with (4) pull out tire assemblies but no tooling for perforating, scoring, or slitting.
- Only limited to a a soft score using the rubber tire.
- Manufacturer Part Number: S267-330-BG-01
- For use with Baum 714XLT Air Feed Folder.
- Measures 24" W x 24" L x 24" H.
- Has two locking and two non-locking casters for easy mobility.
- Featured with a bottom shelf to accommodate the air/vacuum pump.
- Specifically designed for Baum 714XLT/XA Folders.
- Allows you to trim edges from your digital printed material after folding.
- Contains (2)Collar Blade Holder, (1) Blade-Slitting (Bevel), (1) Blade-Slitting (Flat), (4)Screw-Flat HD M5, (2) Screw Set BT M8x7, and (1) Metric Hex Tool Set.
- Manufacturer Part Number: 53288
- Compatible with Baumfolder PM 80
- Choose from standard inlay or high speed steel
- Diamond Cut blades last longer than conventional knives
- Premium, top-quality replacement blades
Starting at: $308.70