104" Evolution 3 Free-Hand Cutter Item#04KCEVO3104
|Manufacturer Part Number||04KCEVO3 GRP|
|Compatible Supplies & Accessories||Evolution 2 Benches|
Fabric Tool Head (61397)
Creaser Tool Head (61395)
Graphik D .017 Blades (69131)
45mm Olfa Circular Textile Blades, 10pk (69132)
45mm Circular Textile Blades, 10pk (69133)
15.6' Long Textile Cutting Strips, 2pk (60195)
|Cutter Capacity*||1/2" Thick Stack|
|Can Cut Materials||Vinyl, Banner, Cardstock, Foam Core, PVC Board (10mm), Cardboard, Corrugated Plastic, Acrylic (1/4" score-and-snap), Inkjet Media, Tissue, & More|
With the Evolution 3 freehand cutters from Foster Keencut, your workshop or studio can ensure fast and accurate cutting of a variety of media, for the occasional job. The portability of the freehand model is it's key feature, allowing for storage when not in use, freeing up valuable space in your shop; this is especially valuable for small businesses. Just as the other Evolutiion 3 trimmers, this precision cutter bar ensures incredible assurance to within 0.008" for the entire length of the cut. The siteline strip also allows your user to clearly see where the cut will be made. With this precision cutter bar, you can create smooth cuts through a huge variety of common print and sign shop substrates. Just a few of those include: vinyls and otgher sign materials, boards like foam core, PVC, and card boards, corrugated plastic signs, and so much more. Expand the capabilities even further by adding various cutting tool accessories, like the fabric cutting head or the creasing head tool. The heads are easily switched, making job changeover fast and efficient. Manufactured in the UK with quality in mind, the Evolution 3 Freehand cutters offer an array of notable features that help set it apart from the competition.
- Freehand means the cutter does not need to be mounted down to a table, allowing it to remain mobile and easily put away when the job is complete.
- QuikSwap tool heads attach or detach from track in seconds. Mount single or multiple tool heads to suit your work. Graphik tool head supplied as standard.
- Included double graphik tool head creates smooth cuts through vinyl, banner, cardboard, PVC foamboard, foam-centered board, corrugated plastic & more. Two-way cutting with two individual blade holders or arrange for progressive cutting.
- Sightline strip shows exactly where the cut will be made.
- Accurate to within .008”
- Anti-sag system holds the cutter bar level for accurate line-up and the system is calibrated in the factory for "out of the box" accuracy.
- Single handed positioning, cutting and clamping
- Two-way cutting with two individual blade holders or arrange for progressive cutting
- Site line strip enables operators to see exactly where the cut line is
- 100% Manufactured in the UK
Please note: Cutter capacity may vary depending on the material being cut.