D&K EXP62 Plus 62" Laminator Includes PSA Rewind and Stand
The D&K EXP62 Plus 62" Laminator is the ideal finishing solution for wide format graphics up to 61″ wide. This roll laminator allows you to easily laminate, encapsulate, and mount prints for wide format applications of all types. It includes a release liner takeup to accommodate both pressure sensitive and thermal/heat activated laminating films.
|Manufacturer||D&K Group, Inc.|
|Included Supplies & Accessories||Stand|
Release Liner Rewind for PSA Films
Variable Speed Motors
Self-locking Supply Shafts
|Power Voltage||230V single phase 30 amps|
|Dimensions||50" H x 80" W x 28" D|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||1 Year Limited|
|Country of Manufacture||USA|
|Digital Laminating (Low-Temp)||Yes|
|Temperature Range||Up to 300°F|
|Capable of Mounting||Yes|
|Maximum Mounting Thickness||1/2" Boards|
|Mounted Onto Stand||Yes|
|Shipping Weight (lbs)||620|
|Product Weight (lbs)||500|
The D&K EXP62 Plus 62" Laminator is the ideal finishing solution for wide format graphics up to 61″ wide. This roll laminator allows you to easily laminate, encapsulate, and mount prints for wide format applications of all types. It includes a release liner takeup to accommodate both pressure sensitive and thermal/heat activated laminating films. Optional foot switch and side film slitter kit is available to optimize the capabilty of this laminator. This D&K EXP62 Plus 62" Laminator is proudly made in the USA.
- Laminate/encapsulate and mount prints up to 61” wide.
- Independent upper and lower temperature adjustments up to 300° F.
- Fast set-up and easy operation.
- Optional in-line slitter for trimming during lamination
- Roller lift for easy film loading
- Variable roller pressure
- Accepts and designed for mounting and laminating low-melt, thermal and pressure sensitive films
- Accommodates substrates up to 1/2″ thick.
- Accomodates rolls up to 8" in diameter
- Release liner rewind included
- Heavy duty stand with castors for easy mobility and offers the ideal height for operator comfort.
- Ready and wait lights indicate when laminator has reached preset temperatures.
- Independent upper and lower electronic temperature controls with LED display.
- Spring-Loaded adjustable pressure on laminating and pull rollers for smooth and even lamination.
- Optional footswitch allows hands free operation for guiding materials during lamination.
- Auto-grip shafts for easy loading of film.
- Heated Rollers for a variety of films and scratch free graphics.
- Heavy-Duty forward/reverse variable speed motor
- Sturdy feed-back table with adjustable feed guide
- Heavy-duty top grade silicone rubber rollers
- Heavy duty chain and sprocket drive
- Four high-capacity forced air cooling fans.
- Made in the USA