Manual Corner Rounders
View As List Grid
- FREE die of choice with purchase (1/8", 1/4", 3/8", or 1/2")
- The best small corner rounder for low to medium volume
- 1/2" cutting capacity, depending on material
- Simple operation, affordable price, great value
Starting at: $193.05
- Specially designed to cut through multiple sheets (number depending on material) at a time with little effort and with minimum die depreciation.
- Interchangeable die system for your various jobs.
- Cut through materials including: PVC, polyester, leather, paper, polypropylene, and more.
- Capacity: 0.4" Thick Material
- Heavy duty construction.
- Fit quickly and easily into the CR-60 Corner Rounder.
- Will round off the squared corners of metal materials for signs up to about 0.08" half hard aluminum.
- Size: 1/2", 3/4", 1" or 1-1/2".
- Top choice for offices and print shops that need the versatility to be able to cut paper and plastic materials in larger size sheets.
- Large 9" x 10" table offers more stability for larger sheet materials, and is made of wood with a metal base and handle, for durability and stability.
- Corner cutter slides easily through paper and plastics up to 1/2" thick with a simple press of the handle, providing a clean, rounded finish.
- Dies are very easy to change.
- Will cut through a maximum capacity of 1" of material.
- Compatible Equipment: CR-177 Corner Rounder.
- 1/8" and 1/2" corners or 1/4" and 3/8" corners.
- Two blades and one, two-sided die.
- Has a huge 2" thick stack cutting capacity that is four times as thick as most other corner rounding machines on the market.
- Activated with a foot pedal, leaving both of your hands free to handle your materials.
- A large 20" x 20" heavy duty table provides a stable work environment that makes it easy to work with even large materials.
- Made in the USA.
- Offers fast and convenient rounding of sharp corners of paper and plastics up to about a 1/2" thick stack.
- With just a press of the foot pedal, you can easily cut through paper, laminate, plastic sheeting and more.
- Great choice for medium to high-volume production environments.
- Additional corner cutting dies are also available so you can offer more variety.
- Premium round cornering unit.
- Cutting capacity of up to 2" thick.
- Can handle paper and plastics of any size because of it's open table.
- Accepts six standard size cutting units ranging in size from 1/8" through 5/8" radius.