Manual Corner Rounders
View As List Grid
- Heavy duty construction.
- Fit quickly and easily into the CR-60 Corner Rounder.
- Will round off the squared corners of metal materials for signs up to about 0.08" half hard aluminum.
- Size: 1/2", 3/4", 1" or 1-1/2".
- Has a huge 2" thick stack cutting capacity that is four times as thick as most other corner rounding machines on the market.
- Activated with a foot pedal, leaving both of your hands free to handle your materials.
- A large 20" x 20" heavy duty table provides a stable work environment that makes it easy to work with even large materials.
- Made in the USA.
- Offers fast and convenient rounding of sharp corners of paper and plastics up to about a 1/2" thick stack.
- With just a press of the foot pedal, you can easily cut through paper, laminate, plastic sheeting and more.
- Great choice for medium to high-volume production environments.
- Additional corner cutting dies are also available so you can offer more variety.
- Premium round cornering unit.
- Cutting capacity of up to 2" thick.
- Can handle paper and plastics of any size because of it's open table.
- Accepts six standard size cutting units ranging in size from 1/8" through 5/8" radius.