RotaTrim Monorail Series Trimmers
- Sizes: 19 - 50"
- Offers professional trimming
- Ideal for medium-volume daily use
- Cuts paper, vinyl, laminate, tissue, and boards up to 2mm thick
- Free Shipping $75+
• 19" Model 60210
• 26-3/4" Model 60220
• 37" Model 60222
• 50" Model 60223
|Manufacturer Part Number||60209 60210 60220 60222 60223|
|Included Supplies & Accessories||1 Rotary Blade|
|Dimensions||15-3/4" D x 4" H (Length Varies by Model)|
|Certifications||ISO9001:2008 Quality Certified|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||5 Year Limited Parts (Excluding Wearable [Cutting Wheels, Motors, Clamping Strips])|
|Can Cut Materials||Paper, Banner, Laminate, Foam Board, Tissue, Select Self-Adhesive Materials, & More|
|Shipping Weight (lbs)||22|
The Monorail Series trimmers from RotaTrim offer professional trimming for the medium-volume daily user, making it a great choice for offices and shops of many kinds, including schools. They are available in several lengths from 13.75" to 50", and are strong enough to cut through paper, banner material, laminates, films, vinyls, mount boards, tissue, and many other materials up to 2mm thick. Made of durable ABS plastic, under normal use, the Monorail cutters can last 20-25 years with outstanding performance. The grid spans the entire table size, making it easy to align your materials for a perfectly square and clean cut. If you need a trimmer to offer years of safe, trouble-free cutting on a budget, then buy one of the RotaTrim Monorail series trimmers online.
- A single chrome-plated guide rail is extremely resistant to head swivel.
- Design offers a maximum cut depth of up to 2mm.
- A solid laminated grid baseboard ensures accurate placement of work.
- Hand crafted blades allow for incredible tolerances to two-thousandths of an inch. To ensure accuracy and performance, the blades have a bevel ground into the cutting edge at a very precise angle to offer up the perfect contact point for the rotary blade.
- Self-sharpening, long-lasting blades are ground to extremely tight tolerances twice, and then de-flashed to remove any edge burring. An initial hollow grind places a concave profile to the inside of the blade and a chisel grind creates an angled bevel edge on the blade for precision and outstanding longevity.
- Precision side rule and cursor, allowing accurate 90° cuts, time after time.
- Virtually indestructible ABS plastic end frames and head equate to 20-25 years of performance.
- Two-way cutting option is available by removing the overload protection plate.
- ISO9001:2008 Quality Certified.
- Made 100% in England.
*Cutting capacity vary depending on material being cut.