White Clear Linen Coverbind Thermal Binding Covers [Large Assorted Pack] (200 / Box) Item#08CBVARCWHITE
|Assorted Pack Size||Spine Size||Contents|
(35 Total Covers)
(200 Total Covers)
|Manufacturer Part Number||67450|
|Quantity||Varies by Size|
|Compatible Equipment||Coverbind Accel Ultra & Ultra+ Thermal Binding Machine
Coverbind Accel Cube Thermal Binding Machine
Coverbind Accel Flex Thermal Binding Machine
|Binding Style||Thermal Binding|
|Document Size||8 ½" W x 11" H [Letter Size, Portrait]|
|Compatible Sheet Size(s)||Letter Size [8 ½" W x 11" H]|
|Cover Thickness||7 mil Front Cover, 80 lb. Linen Back Cover|
|Front Cover||Clear Cover is See-Through to Show 1st Page|
Clear linen covers are wrap-around and made of a combination of a clear matte front cover, and a textured linen back cover and spine. The clear front lets you individually customize each document with your own first page, so you can tailor it to a specific client, meeting, task, or anything else you need. Our variety packs are available in our most popular colors, including black, white, and navy blue. Within your pack of thermal binding covers you will receive assorted sizes, including 1/16", 1/8", 1/4", 3/8", and 1/2".
These thermal binding covers by Coverbind feature the strongest binding glue on the market pre-applied into the spine, so there is no messy or time-consuming application. They are built for standard letter size 8 ½ wide by 11" high paper, and don't overhang on your pages, so your finished document is clean and squared off. When paired with your Coverbind thermal binding machine, you can produce the highest quality documents that are sure to make an impressive presentation.
Whether you are making client presentations, reports, thesis presentations, manuals, or anything else, the Coverbind Clear Linen thermal binding covers are a great choice. The glue is pre-applied to the spines, and is a durable EVA adhesive that is placed, not poured, into the spine. This eliminates the possibility of seeping once it is heated. There is also a cotton mesh within the glue that, as the glue liquefies, will grab hold of each individual page in your document, creating an even hold for every page, and the strongest bind of any other brand of thermal binder cover. Coverbind Clear Linen supplies are perfect for in-house, on-demand thermal binding. Coverbind clear linen covers are cost-effective, high quality, and easy-to-use.
Coverbind Capacity Chart
|Spine Size||Sheet Capacity*|
|1/16"||2 - 15 Sheets|
|1/8"||15 - 30 Sheets|
|1/4"||30 - 60 Sheets|
|3/8"||60 - 90 Sheets|
|1/2"||90 - 120 Sheets|
Helpful Tips (when binding with the Accel Flex):
- Don't Over-Stuff Covers - Always use the correct cover size for your book thickness. Don't over-stuff the covers. You will know a cover has been overstuffed if you find that the back and/or front pages are coming out. Ensure all pages are flush and square with the front and back covers; this guarantees that each book looks perfect and every page is able to adhere properly into the glue.
- Always Let Documents Cool - Cooling is an essential step in the binding process. The cooling process allows the glue to finish curing.
- Wide-Spine Binding - Always jog your document carefully before heating. Place your cover into the heating unit like normal. After about 15-20 seconds, firmly press down on the cover toward the heating plate to ensure that the entire width and length of the spine is pressed firmly against the plate. When the heating cycle is complete, tap the sides and top of the cover so all pages are flush with the cover edges before removing from the unit. Place the cover on the cooling rack and allow it extra cooling time of between 5-10 minutes.
Popular Users & Applications:
|Businesses||Schools & Universities||Real Estate Agencies||Photo Studios|
|• Proposals||• Yearbooks & textbooks||• Proposals||• Photo books|
|• Presentations||• Student Publications||• Sales Tools||• Gallery Highlights|
|• Quarterly/Annual Reports||• Crafts/Gifts for Parents||• Home Buyer Gifts||• Sales Tools|
|• Board Meeting Reports||• Course Catalogs||• Board Meeting Reports||• Sponsorship/Donor Requests|
|• Sales Tools||• Orientation Documents||• Board Meeting Reports||• Art Collections|
Coverbind Benefits• Strongest thermal binding glue - Coverbind is the only brand that uses an EVA adhesive that is the strongest thermal binding glue on the market in their covers.
• Glue is not poured - Because the glue is not poured into the spine when Coverbind applies it, there is no possibility of seeping out of the thermal binding cover when melted. This specially-placed glue strips ensure the glue stays where it is supposed to, and will coat every page evenly, so even those middle pages are held strong.
• Cotton mesh strip - The addition of a hidden cotton mesh strip[ within the glue adds even more strength-of-bind. As the glue liquefies in your machine, the strip is exposed and helps align your sheets by pulling them in tight, and grips them with a hold that can't be beat.
• Huge variety of thermal covers - Coverbind has the widest variety of kinds of covers that you can choose from, giving you the versatility you need to meet the demands of every customer.
• Automated machines - Coverbind is the only thermal binding manufacturer that has produced an automatic machine, and the only one that can achieve the amazing speeds that go along with it.
*May vary depending on paper stock and other factors. Not all sizes are compatible with all machines.