Challenge CHAMP 185 Manual w/ Light Beam 18.5" Hydraulic Paper Cutter
Cut hard stocks with Challenge CHAMP 185 18.5" Hydraulic Paper Cutter w/ Manual Light Beam. This powerful machine can cut stock up to 19 inches thick with its hydraulic power. Thick cold rolled steel weldment frame can accurately cut piles of hard stocks up to 3.25 inches high. Holding the stock in place during the cutting cycle is a 2,350 lb. of clamp force. For precision, a red LED optical cut line-light indicator shines a thin line of light onto the stack of material to be cut, indicating where the cut will be made. As standard, the machine comes with one HHS knife, three cutting sticks, wood jogging aid, tool kit, knife change holder assembly, and operators manual as standard. Proudly manufactured in Michigan, USA.
|Manufacturer Part Number||04CHLCHAMP185ME|
|Maximum Cutting Width||18-1/2” / 470 mm|
|Minimum Cut (without false clamp plate)||3/4” / 19mm|
|Minimum Cut (with false clamp plate)||1-3/4” / 45mm|
|Maximum Cut Depth||19” / 482mm|
|Clamp Opening (without false clamp plate)||3-1/4” / 82mm|
|Clamp Opening (with false clamp plate)||3” / 76mm|
|Table Space in front of knife||13-1/4” / 337mm|
|Dimensions||Overall Height: 56” / 1423 mm
Overall Width (no side tables): 33-1/2” / 851 mm
Overall Depth: 43-1/2” / 1105 mm
|Net Weight (approx.)||775 lbs. / 342 kg|
|Shipping Weight (approx.)||920 lbs. / 417 kg|
|Electrical||Standard 120 Volt AC, 60 Hz, 1 Phase, 14 Amp (service size: 20 Amp) - power cord included
Power option 1 [Optional] 220 Volt AC, 60 Hz, 1 Phase, 10 Amp (service size: 20 Amp) – power cord included
Power option 2 [Optional] 230 Volt AC, 50 Hz, 1 Phase, 10 Amp (service size: 20 Amp) – power cord included
|Included||(1) high speed steel knife, (3) plastic cutting sticks, (1) jogging aid, (1) tool kit, (1) operations manual, & (1) knife change safety holder assembly|
The CHAMP 185 series delivers hydraulic powered strength and durability with easy to use controls to the 18” cutter market that is crowded with weaker electric motor powered machines. The CHAMP's strong ¼” thick cold rolled steel weldment frame offers a superior design allowing operators to cut today's hard stocks accurately in piles of up to 3.25” high. Proudly manufactured at our factory in Michigan, the USA made CHAMP 185 cutter has wheels with lockable casters allowing the machine to easily be moved - even through standard 36” wide doorways.
- Hydraulic power cutting and clamping
- Maximum cut 19” / minimum cut .75” (or 1.75” with false clamp plate).
- Maintenance free Red LED optical cut line-light indicator.
- Narrow footprint allows machine to roll through a 36” doorway
- Built-in "lock out" power switch
- Strong 2,350 lbs. of clamp force – holds stock in place during the cut cycle
- Adjustable clamp pressure
- Cuts full stacks and thick stocks accurately
- Heavy-duty welded frame
- Power cable fits standard 120V outlet
- Micro adjustment backgauge knob
- One HHS knife, three cutting sticks, wood jogging aid, tool kit, knife change holder assembly, and operators manual included.
- 120 volt 1-phase power / optional 220 volt motor.
- 1-year manufacturer warranty.
- CE and UL/cUL certification pending.
- Manufactured in the USA.