SlanTIS Coil Binding Sleeve Spine Formers
- Create the perfect spine curve for various coil binding sizes
- Speed up coil insertion, and eliminate hassle
- Increasing production speeds an average of 60%
- Choose from 3/4", 1", 1.25", 1.5", 1.75", ot 2"
|Manufacturer||PVC Spiral Supply|
|Manufacturer Part Number||05SLANTIS-GRP|
|Binding Style||Spiral Binding / Plastic Coil|
|Sheet Size||Letter Size [8 ½" W x 11" H]|
SlanTIS makes spiral coil binding easier and faster than before by helping to shape the spine of your pages to the ideal curve for your specific coil binding diameter. Whether you are working with a 3/4", 1", 1.25", 1.5", 1.75", or 2" spine, the SlanTIS sleeves can help improve production speed and flow for your organization.
How to Use SlanTIS Sleeves:
- Punch your pages and covers as you normally would
- Place all sheets into the appropriate SlanTIS sleeve to curve the spine
- Roll the coil through the first few holes & finish inserting by-hand or using your coil inserting machine
- Remove your book from the sleeve
Most users experience an improved speed of about 60% over their standard operation. You may not thing that the spine of your book block matters much, but it is one of the most important aspects of fast coil inserting. Because the coils are naturally curved, and because each size of coil has a slightly different curve size, having a matching curve on your book block makes a drastic difference in spiral bind insert speed. It prevents the annoying catching of the coil on pages inside your stack, and eliminates the hassle with trying to undo those catches over and over. This makes the SlanTIS spiral binder sleeve spine formers a desired tool for anyone who binds with larger diameters of plastic coil spines.