Book Care & Repair Supplies
View As List Grid
- Store and protect your magazines, catalogs and pamphlets from dust, dirt and spills.
- Front-Display provides a large view of the magazine cover.
- Metal reinforced edges offer extra strength and durability.
- Color: Gray
Starting at: $12.59
- Designed to store, protect and professionally display individual copies of your favorite magazine.
- Still the most widely used magazine protectors in the country, these binders are excellent for waiting rooms, lobbies, libraries, or anywhere magazines are handled regularly or treated roughly.
- Size: 9 3/8" x 12 3/8" x 1 1/8"
- Colors: Black, Blue, Green, or Red
Starting at: $0.00
- Made of extremely strong, but flexible, Tyvek cloth.
- Used to wrap around the exposed corners of hard cover books as a way to cover up and repair tears or bends, as well as a way to prevent further damage.
- Soft cover book corner protectors.
- One Size Fits All
Starting at: $19.79
- Protect your magazines when not in used, and display them in an organized manner, keeping them standing upright.
- Feature metal reinforced edges.
- Made of a 60 point barrier board.
- Acid and lignin free.
Starting at: $13.69