Book Care & Repair Supplies
View As List Grid
- Store and protect your magazines, catalogs and pamphlets from dust, dirt and spills.
- Front-Display provides a large view of the magazine cover.
- Metal reinforced edges offer extra strength and durability.
- Color: Gray
Starting at: $12.59
- Designed to store, protect and professionally display individual copies of your favorite magazine.
- till the most widely used magazine protectors in the country, these durable covers are excellent for waiting rooms, lobbies, libraries, or anywhere magazines are handled regularly or treated roughly.
- Material: 7.5 Mil Polyester
- Capacity: Standard or High
Starting at: $67.99
- Made of natural cotton cloth and features waterfast dyes (non-bleeding) and a release liner.
- The solvent-free, pH neutral acrylic pressure-sensitive adhesive requires no machine, and will stick with just pressure.
- Material: 10 Mil Cotton Cloth
- Tensile Strength: 22 lbs.
Starting at: $76.99
- Size: 11" x 3 1/2" x 10"
- Color: Gray / White
- Material: 60 pt. Barrier Board, Metal Reinforced Edges / 8.0-9.0 pH, 3% Calcium Carbonate Buffer
- Quantity: 1 Piece
- Protect your magazines when not in used, and display them in an organized manner, keeping them standing upright.
- Feature metal reinforced edges.
- Made of a 60 point barrier board.
- Acid and lignin free.
Starting at: $13.69