Book Care & Repair Supplies
View As List Grid
- Designed to store, protect and professionally display individual copies of your favorite magazine.
- Still the most widely used magazine protectors in the country, these binders are excellent for waiting rooms, lobbies, libraries, or anywhere magazines are handled regularly or treated roughly.
- Size: 9 3/8" x 12 3/8" x 1 1/8"
- Colors: Black, Blue, Green, or Red
- Made of extremely strong, but flexible, Tyvek cloth.
- Used to wrap around the exposed corners of hard cover books as a way to cover up and repair tears or bends, as well as a way to prevent further damage.
- Soft cover book corner protectors.
- One Size Fits All
Starting at: $19.79
- Repair worn and torn hard cover books
- Made of a durable and flexible 11.5 mil cloth
- Features a 40 lb. tensile strength and a waterproof vinyl coating.
- Flexible, offering give for opening and closing your book without tearing the tape off.
Starting at: $28.59
- Features a release back liner with adhesive.
- Long-lasting 11.5 mil cloth.
- Protection for book cover corners with no cutting or measuring required.
- Add an attractive and protective look to your hard-cover books
Starting at: $33.59